Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Recording Mixer
Product Ref: 17995
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Recording MixerDetails
You'll never go back to an old-school analog mixer once you've used StudioLive. With its incredible signal-processing power on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, and the ability to record it all with just two mouse clicks, you'll get spoiled fast! Easier to use, better sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, it delivers the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
StudioLive is not simply a mixer, it's a rapidly growing family of state-of-the-art, integrated hardware-software mixing and recording systems that deliver the features you need for live sound, live recording, and studio recording. The StudioLive 24.4.2 is a fine choice for those who want to mix small to medium-sized shows and worship services, and it's a great choice for club systems, corporate applications, and educational institutions. And it's the perfect hardware core for a project studio.
Here, in one device, are high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, a built-in FireWire recording and playback interface, more than 90 signal processors, a big library of DSP effects, 10 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more. Yet despite its many controls and features, it's compact and easy to transport.
Build live mixes that glisten with clarity and detail - then record and enhance the performance with the power of StudioLive 24.4.2. Get creative in the studio. Build mixes, loops, sound effects, and more, then bring them out to your show and mix them with the live performance. Process channels using your favourite plug-ins and completely automate your entire performance. StudioLive 24.4.2 revolutionises music production, opening endless creative possibilities.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- 24 channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100 mm precision faders
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- Analog ¼" insert (rear panel)
To read more detailed specifications for the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Recording Mixer please download the PDf below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.