PreSonus Temblor T8 Active Subwoofer
PreSonus Temblor T8 Active SubwooferDetails
The PreSonus Temblor T8 Subwoofer allows you to take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of high quality components and design, plently of inputs and outputs and extensive user controls enabling seamless integration into your setup. The T8 provides two sets of inputs; left and right, balanced 1/4'' TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs, allowing the subwoofer to pair with PreSonus' BT-series active speakers and home stereo speakers.
Product Ref: 58061View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Temblor T8 Active Subwoofer is the perfect companion to the to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors and Ceres BT-series active speakers. Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system's low end with a musical and natural approach.
Suitable for Any Environment
Suitable for personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the T8 uses a downward-firing, 8'' glass-composite driver with high-density rubber surround and a round, rear-firing bass-reflex acoustic port. Its 200W Class AB amplifier (100W RMS) delivers up to 104 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
Extensive User Controls
The Temblor's extensive user controls include input gain (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) allow you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for a more accurate listening environment.
A switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor's outputs to the main monitors, avoiding destructive cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer's upper range.
The result is a subwoofer that can be adjusted to perfectly complement not only the Sceptre™ CoActual™, Eris™, and Ceres™ BT active studio monitors but virtually any studio monitor.
- 8'' downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30dB to +6dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50Hz to 130Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency below 80Hz from the full-range output
- Polarity invert
- Amplifier Power: 200W Peak (100W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 200Hz
- LowPass Filter Frequency: 50 - 130Hz (Variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.05%
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 104dB
- Woofer: 8'' Glass-Composite, Downward-Firing
- Acoustic Port: Rear-Firing Bass Reflex (Round)
- Cabinet Construction: Vinyl-Laminated MDF
- Input Gain Range: -30dB to +6dB
- Polarity Switch: 0° or 180°
- LowPass Filter Control: 50Hz - 130Hz
- HighPass Filter Switch: On/Off
Inputs & Outputs
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- RF Interference
- Output-Current Limiting
- Turn-On/Off Transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.