PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2AI Digital Mixer
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2AI Digital MixerDetails
PreSonus StudioLive AI-series Digital Mixers create the perfect working environment for both studio and live use. This is because they have a powerful user interface, top notch sound quality, amazing DSP performance, direct Wi-Fi and LAN communication, quick and instinctive workflow, built-in FireWire s800 interfacem and a powerful software suite available for Mac, Windows and iOS.
Product Ref: 48258View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.18 per month Finance from £36.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PreSonus StudioLive Digital Mixers are redesigned from the ground up. They offer analog workflow with immeasurable dual signal processing on every channel and bus, actively integrated software with the ability to solve real-world problems and enables you to easily record and share what you mix. Configurable networking and communications option cards make sure your investment won't be outdated as new technologies emerge.
Actively integrated software
PreSonus StudioLive AI-series mixers are tightly integrated with a whole suite of free, state-of-the-art software, helping you mix and record easily whilst having an enjoyable experience.
Wi-Fi and wired networking
PreSonus StudioLive AI-series digital mixers' Active Integration technology incorporates powerful real-time, direct, wired and Wi-Fi remote control over a variety of features by using the free Mac, Windows, and iOS software. Unlike previous StudioLive mixers, you no longer need a Mac or PC attached to gain wireless control. All AI-series mixers include a multi-channel recording interface. AI-series mixers are now equipped with a continuously bidirectional FireWire s800 audio interface that is located on an option card, so you can swap it out and use the latest cutting-edge technologies, such as Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB.
Safe, sane, and secure
Powerful networking and wireless remote control is great - but what if someone tries to hack into your Wi-Fi system? You can prevent this thanks to the StudioLive AI mixer's security features.
A gigantic console in a small package
Each channel and bus has its own studio-grade compressor, limiter, gate/expander, and 4-band parametric equalizer. Each input channel, aux and FX bus also has a highpass filter, and input channels have polarity invert. All of this fits into one impressive processing and routing section known as the Fat Channel.
StudioLive AI mixers are packed with processing power and blazing-fast RAM, allowing you to create two complete sets of EQ and dynamics-processor settings for each channel and bus, making swift A/B comparisons at the touch of the Alt EQ & Dyn button. If your guitar player uses different guitars for songs there's no need to take up two channels, you are able to create two completely different Fat Channel settings for each guitar and access them with the press of a button.
- 16 x Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers individual phantom power deliver studio-quality sound for any microphones
- USB wireless LAN included for direct wireless remote control of laptops, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch - no computer connection or separate network needed!
- 4 x onboard digital effects processors let you add depth and dimension to your mixes
- Integrated FireWire 800 interface makes live recording easy
- 2 x Fat Channel processors per channel provide highpass filter, full-featured gate and compressor, limiter, 4-band parametric EQ, and the ability to A/B two completely different setups
- Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room
- Direct integration with PreSonus's Capture 2.x multitrack recorder and Studio One 2.x DAW makes music production seamless
- Optional Thunderbolt, AVB, and Dante cards provide easy integration into advanced recording and production setups
- An exhaustive software suite including Studio One 2 Artist and Capture 2 included
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 16 x 1/4", 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x stereo aux returns, 1x talkback mic
- Inputs - Digital: 32 x digital returns from computer
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 1 x XLR (Mono)
- Outputs - Direct: 2 x DB25
- Outputs - Other: 2 x 1/4" (CR), 4 x 1/4" (Subgroup)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x S/PDIF
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x 1/4" (Aux In), 10 x 1/4" (Aux Out)
- Data I/O: FireWire 800, Thunderbolt and Dante optional
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1, filled w/ FireWire 800 / S/PDIF card
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ Bands: Channel: 4-band Semi-parametric; Main: 31-band Graphic
- Aux Sends: 6 x Pre/Post + 4 x internal FX
- Busses/Groups: 4 Bus
- Faders: 21 x 100mm
- Channel Inserts: Yes (CH 1-32)
- Effects: Yes
- Talkback: Yes
- Transport Controls: No
- DAW Control: No
- Computer Connectivity: 2 x FireWire 800
- Rackmountable: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.