PreSonus Sceptre S6 CoActual Studio Monitors (Pair) with Stands
PreSonus Sceptre S6 CoActual Studio Monitors (Pair) with StandsDetails
Product Ref: 44821View Full Description
Buy on finance from £26.46 per month Finance from £26.46 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sceptre S8 CoActual Studio Monitor combines an 8-inch low/mid frequency driver and a 1-inch horn-loaded, high-frequency transducer into a single coaxial unit with aligned voice coils and front-firing acoustic ports.
The first time you hear Sceptre-series CoActual 2-Way studio monitors, you'll discover fine nuances of your music that can't be reproduced by conventional designs.
The Sceptre's panoramic soundstage, fine detail and stunning dynamics will astonish you. This exceptional performance is the result of an advanced coaxial design that works integrally with a 32-bit processor running Fulcrum Acoustic's TQ Temporal Equalisation Technology. The processor is used to manage horn reflection, linear time and amplitude anomalies correction, performance contouring and dynamic excursion limiting.
PreSonus CoActual technology is at the heart of every Sceptre-series studio monitor and a combination of custom transducers in a state-of-the-art coaxial design with heavy-duty DSP running TQ algorithms.
In addition to making possible the Sceptre's coaxial design, the monitor's onboard DSP provides user-adjustable contour features for optimising the monitors for your mixing space. This enables full integration into any studio environment.
Features and Specifications
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design for a symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Unique coaxial transducer integrates 8-inch midrange driver and 1-inch horn-loaded HF transducer with CoAxial SDpeaker Coherence Alignment
- Powerful DSP provides critical Temporal Equalisation with multiple FIR filters
- Acoustic-tuning controls:
- HF Driver Adjust (0dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- Acoustic Space settings (0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- High-pass filter (Off, 60 Hz, 80 Hz and 100 Hz, -24 dB/Octave slope)
- Sensitivity (+4 dBu to -10 dBv)
- 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
- RF Shielding, current-output limiting and over-temperature protection
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control
- Amplifier 'soft start' feature eliminates popping on power-up
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- Internal power supply included with connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Inputs: 1-Balanced XLR, 1-Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 46 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 38 Hz - 23 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power (@ 4 Ohm): 90W
- HF Amplifier Power (@ 4 Ohm): 38 Hz - 23 kHz
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 116 dB
- LF Driver: 8" glass reinforced paper
- HF Driver: 1" diaphragm compression driver
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- HF Control: Flat, +1, -1.5, -4 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 60, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -1.5, -3, -6 dB
- RF Interference
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Power: 100 - 120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width (mm): W 290 x D 300 x H 400
- Weight (kg): 11
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.