PreSonus R80 Studio Monitor
PreSonus R80 Studio MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 65357View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.33 per month Finance from £11.33 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
8 Inch Woven Kevlar LF Driver
Incorporating a 8 inch low frequency driver constructed from woven Kevlar the PreSonus R-Series Monitors offer consistent dispersion and a balanced frequency response. Finished with a custom coating and bi-amped for clear and seamless operation the LF driver is powered by a 100 watt class D amplifier perfect for any size control room. Additionally the large amplifier allows the R-Series monitors to deliver an open, clear and less fatiguing listening experience.
Air Motion Transformer
The PreSonus R Series Monitors employ custom 6.8 inch2 Air Motion (AMT) tweeters which respond to even the most subtle waveforms and highest frequencies to deliver unparalleled audio quality. Producing transparent and hi-fidelity audio the R-Series monitors are perfect for commercial, broadcast and home studio applications with their impressive sense of stereo space.
Folded Kapton Tweeter Membrane
Unlike conventional studio monitors which use fluid injected dome tweeters the PreSonus R-Series Monitors feature an extremely thin, folded Kapton membrane with inlayed aluminium circuit which functions as the voice coil. This allows the tweeter to move at the same rate as the electrical current resulting in a quick response time to improve clarity and deliver superior transient response.
Wide Lateral Dispersion
The PreSonus R-Series Monitors produce a limited vertical dispersion to help reduce reflections from ceilings and surfaces whilst the wide lateral dispersion increases the audio “sweet spot” allowing the R-Series Monitors to be optimized for a wider listening range.
Acoustic Tuning Controls
With Acoustic Space, HF Driver and HP Filter controls the R-Series Monitors can be tweaked and optimized to any mixing environment making them perfect for both acoustically treated and untreated rooms. Each with four modes, the acoustic space switch helps compensate for bass reflections, the HF Driver control boosts or cuts high frequencies and the HP filter control is perfect for integrating a subwoofer into your studio set up.
- 2-Way Active AMT Design Provides Articulate High-Frequency Response and Wide Stereo Imaging
- Custom Designed 6.8 Inch AMT Ribbon Tweeter Responds to Subtlest Waveforms and Highest Frequencies
- 8 Inch Kevlar LF Drivers Provide Transparent Mid and Low Frequency Reproduction for a Clean Sound and Punchy Bass
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS Inputs plus Unbalanced RCA Inputs for Flexible Connectivity
- Acoustic Space Settings Compensate for Room Placement (Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- Bi-amped 150W RMS (LF = 100W, HF = 50W), Class D Power Amplifier
- RF Interference, Output Current Limiting, Over Temperature and Subsonic Filter Protection
- Energy Conservation Mode
- External Mains Fuse
- Internal Power Supply with IEC Connector
- Inputs: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x RCA (Unbalanced)
- LF Power Output: 100 Watts (Class D)
- HF Power Output: 50 Watts (Class D)
- LF Driver: 8" Kevlar
- HF Driver: AMT
- Diaphragm: 6.8 Inch2 (4,400 mm2)
- Equiv. Diaphragm: 3 Inch (75 mm)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 k Ohms (Balanced), 10 k Ohms (Unbalanced)
- SPL (Peak): 107 dB
- SNR (Typical / A-Weighted): > 100 dB
- Volume Range: A-Type Taper
- HF Driver Control: Linear, +1 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB
- Highpass Filter: Linear, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Linear, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB
- Energy Conservation Mode: On/Off/Query
- Protection: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temp, Subsonic Filter, External Mains Fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium Density Fiberboard
- Height: 15" / 379 mm
- Width: 9.5" / 241 mm
- Depth: 12" / 309 mm
- Weight: 9 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.