PreSonus Quantum Thunderbolt Audio Interface
PreSonus Quantum Thunderbolt Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 91750View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.64 per month Finance from £28.64 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-End Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The PreSonus Quantum Thunderbolt is a high-end Thunderbolt 2 audio interface boasting ultra-low-latency performance and a wide range of connectivity. The PreSonus Quantum is redefining the audio interface world thanks to its affordable price range and wide range of premium-grade components and technology. The high-speed Thunderbolt 2 interface boasts up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs. The wide range of analog and digital connectivity means the Quantum can handle most recording and processing applications. The inputs consist of two combo mic/line/instrument inputs and six combo mic/line inputs, with a digitally-controlled XMAX preamp and individual +48V Phantom Power on each channels. Also included is two ¼-inch TRS main outputs, eight ¼-inch TRS aux outputs and two independent headphone outputs.
High-Definition Audio Fidelity
The high-definition audio performance is thanks to the audiophile-grade digital converters. Combined with the low-jitter clocking and recallable preamps, the Quantum delivers a recording experience like no other. The Quantum boasts a sample rate and audio resolution ranging up to 192kHz for high-definition mixing and recording capabilities. The premium-grade converters provide 120dB of dynamic range, capturing all the detail and natural harmonics, with no distortion. The high-class XMAX analog microphone preamps provide extremely high headroom, with a rich overall sound.
One of the most unique features of the Quantum interface is the ability to daisy-chain multiple units together to expand your connectivity options. You can link up to four Quantum interfaces via Thunderbolt, to gain access to up to 96 in and out connections. The BNC word clock I/O is designed to deliver tight synchronisation between digital audio devices.
The Quantum audio interface is easily integrated with PreSonus’ Studio One professional audio software. This opens up a new world of control, allowing you to fully integrate with the powerful software to control every aspect of your hardware. Once in Studio One, you can find full preamp control. You can also control your preamp levels wirelessly with the use of the free UC surface touch-control software.
Design & Construction
The road-rugged construction is built-to-last with its all-metal chassis and metal knobs, making it ideal for studio and live applications alike. The robust design is rack-mountable, taking up only a single unit of space in a studio rack. The front-panel gives you access to the two main mic/line inputs, and the main display gives you information on which preamp is use as well as the levels. There is also ten, 8-segment LED meters that provide precise visual monitoring for all your inputs. There is also a Talkback switch and internal Talkback microphone so you can communicate with artists while you are recording. The large volume potentiometer gives you precise control over your master levels, with dual headphone outputs located to the right hand side for private monitoring.
- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 ultra-low-latency audio interface
- PreSonus’ fastest interface; record direct to DAW (no DSP)
- Stack up to four Quantum interfaces via Thunderbolt for a monster system
- Talkback switch and internal Talkback microphone
- Mute/Dim and Mono switches
- Assignable output level control
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- Tight integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) for multitrack music production and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels from free UC Surface touch-control software (Mac®/Windows®/iPad®) and from free Studio One Remote for iPad
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (at 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument/line inputs
- 6 rear-panel combo microphone/line-level inputs
- 8 XMAX remote-controllable, Class A mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line-level main outputs
- 8 balanced ¼” TRS line-level outputs
- Line outputs are DC coupled for sending control voltages for analog gear
- ADAT Optical/Dual SMUX inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- 2 high-volume headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Thunderbolt 2 high-speed bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 120 dB A/D/A converters
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- MIDI I/O on 5-pin DIN connectors
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.