PreSonus Eris MTM E66 Studio Monitor
PreSonus Eris MTM E66 Studio MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 65355View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.95 per month Finance from £8.95 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom Designed Drivers
Housing two custom designed 6.5 inch, woven Kevlar low frequency drivers the E66 produces consistent frequency dispersal across the whole frequency spectrum. These innovative speakers produce an articulate and crystal clear sound allowing you to hear every nuance of your audio project. The innovative woven Kevlar design also provides fewer delayed reflections which when combined with the midrange, tweeter, mid-range configuration creates unbeatably clean audio response and a transparent, cohesive sound. The E66 also incorporates a single 1.5 inch silk dome tweeter to offer shimmering high response and balanced tones perfect for both mixing and master applications.
Innovative Driver Positioning
Due to the innovative driver positioning the PreSonus Eris MTM E66 Monitors deliver an unbeatable stereo image with an improved width and clarity perfect for critical mixing applications. With dual woofers providing a more balanced stereo image the Eris E66 also houses a single high frequency driver in-between the two woofers to offer even reflections and incredibly detailed stereo imaging. This results in a more consistent listening experience, smoother frequency response and ultra-wide, detailed stereo response.
Horizontal or Vertical
Optimized for uncompromised listening applications the Eris MTM E66 studio monitor can be used vertically or horizontally to achieve incredibly accurate audio reproduction. Unlike most other monitors the E66 studio monitor features closer midrange drivers and a raised high frequency driver to ensure exceptional results no matter the orientation, allowing the MTM E66 monitor to integrate directly into any studio set up.
PreSonus understand that you will not always be able to mix in a acoustically perfect environment so they have included an innovative acoustic space control which caters to your environment with a selection of three operation modes (0dB, -2 dB, -4dB). Furthermore, located to the rear of the Eris E66 monitor is a low cut off control as well as mid and high controls to achieve a naturally balanced sound no matter the environment.
- Dual 6.5 Inch Custom Woven Kevlar Low Frequency Drivers Produce Dynamic, Size-Deifying Bass Output
- 1.25 Inch Silk Dome High Frequency Driver Ensures Smooth High Frequency Performance
- Balanced XLR, Balanced 1/4 Inch TRS and Unbalanced RCA Inputs Provide Flexibility
- Acoustic Tuning Controls Help to Compensate for Room Anomalies
- Continuously Variable HF and MF Controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Three Mode Low Cut Filter (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Three Mode Acoustic Space Settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) Compensates for Room Placement
- 140 Watt Class A/B Bi-Amplification for an Open, Clear Sound
- RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temperature and Subsonic Filter Protection
- Amplifier "Soft Start" Feature Eliminates Popping on Power-Up
- Internal Power Supply with IEC Connector
- Inputs: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x RCA (Unbalanced)
- LF Power Output: 80 Watts
- HF Power Output: 65 Watts
- LF Driver: Dual 6.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- SPL (Peak): 106 dB
- Volume Range: A-Type Taper
- MF Control: +/- 6 dB
- HF Control: +/- 6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, - 2dB, -4 dB
- Protection: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temp, Subsonic Filter, On/Off Transient, External Mains Fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium Density Fiberboard
- Height: 9.8" / 250 mm
- Width: 18.1" / 460 mm
- Depth: 8.5" / 215 mm
- Weight: 10.6 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.