PreSonus Central Station Plus Studio Monitoring Interface
PreSonus Central Station Plus Studio Monitoring InterfaceDetails
The PreSonus Central Station Plus has five stereo inputs (two digital and three analog) and three outputs, each providing the purest possible signal path. The Central Station is where all your audio sources can converge for high quality monitoring. With the included CSR-1 remote control, you'll never need to leave your mix position to manage your monitoring.
Product Ref: 36612View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.52 per month Finance from £16.52 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Five sets of inputs
When Presonus designed the Central Station, they wanted to make certain it met the needs of mixdown facilities that had multiple sets of monitors. So they gave Central Station five stereo input ports - three analog and two digital. Analog inputs 1 and 2 feature 1/4" TRS balanced jacks, while analog input 3 accepts unbalanced RCA connectors. A coaxial cable jack and a Toslink optical port handle the Central Station's S/PDIF digital ins.
The Central Station's three analog outputs - Speaker, Main and Cue - also are handled by 1/4" TRS balanced connectors. Speaker outs are passive; Main and Cue outs are active and impedance-balanced. You can connect to powered or unpowered monitors, separate power amps, or whatever your studio configuration requires.
Hear the true sound of your mix!
The Central Station has a purely passive signal path, offering almost totally transparent sonic quality. The main audio path uses no amplifier stages - no op amps, active ICs or chips, eliminating all coloration, noise and distortion. The Central Station delivers transparent, smooth, wide-frequency, high headroom/low noise monitoring, enabling you to hear the true sound of the mix. To minimize noise and maximize signal integrity, the Central Station uses sealed silver relays so that audio never passes through extraneous electronics. The Central Station also features dual fast-acting 30-segment peak/hold LEDs for accurate metering. The front panel of the Central Station includes both dBu and dBfs scales as well as peak/hold clear switch and meter alignment switch for additional metering options.
- Included CSR-1 remote control brings monitor management to your desktop
- S/PDIF coax or TOSlink digital input
- Two balanced TRS jacks and two RCA inputs with trim control
- D/A conversion up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Dual fast-acting 30-segment digital LED meters
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone routed through CUE outputs
- When talkback is used, the cue mix is automatically dimmed
- Two headphone outputs, MUTE, DIM, INPUT select, CUE select and OUTPUT select
- Optional remote control for talkback, mute, dim, and I/O selection
- Number of Input Channels: 5
- Number of Output Channels: 5
- Analog Inputs: 4 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Analog Outputs: 10 x TRS
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x TOSLINK
- Digital Outputs: No Digital Outputs
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" etc.
- Talkback: Yes
- Form: Rackmount
- Height: 1.75"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.