PreSonus Audiobox 96 Studio
PreSonus Audiobox 96 StudioDetails
Product Ref: 91697View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AudioBox 96 USB Audio Interface
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail. It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity. The interface also features high-quality microphone preamps, designed to capture every nuance from your vocal/instrument recordings. It also includes MIDI connectivity as well as a high-level headphone output for private monitoring.
The M7 Microphone from PreSonus is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The wide frequency range and high-quality capsule ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The premium-grade components allows you to capture vocal performances and music in extreme detail, retaining the natural harmonics that get lost with dynamic microphones. The result is a warm yet airy sound that is ideal for vocal recordings.
These high-definition studio headphones feature a semi-open design, delivering a punchy bass response with a balanced sound. The extremely accurate midrange and extended treble response, allows you to hear all the subtle overtones when it comes to mixing your music. The high neodymium resolution drivers and precision-tune acoustic chamber all contribute to the exceptional audio fidelity these headphones produce. The lightweight design and comfortable ear-pads minimise listening fatigue and the tough construction ensures optimal durability.
Studio One Artist 3 Software
The Presonus Studio One 3 Software is a basic version of the Studio One Pro V3 digital audio workstation which can be used to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. Featuring totally unlimited tracks and a huge range of on board effects Presonus Studio One Artist V3 delivers an extremely user friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package. Its intuitive and ergonomic layout provides you with a streamlined interface that is easy to use and quick to learn. It features everything you need to record, arrange, edit and mix your audio tracks, with support for most digital audio formats. It boasts unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and real-time audio editing for in-depth audio processing.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Lightweight construction minimises listening fatigue
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.