PreSonus ADL700 Single Channel Tube Preamp/Compressor/EQ
PreSonus ADL700 Single Channel Tube Preamp/Compressor/EQDetails
Product Ref: 50642View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.20 per month Finance from £38.20 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADL700 preamp has maximum headroom thanks to its Class A, discrete design that makes use of two 6922 and one 12AT7 vacuum tubes that operate with ±300V power rails. The ADL 700 also has a dual transformer design that ensures low noise operation with maximum common-mode rejection. This PreSonus preamp is housed in a 2 rackspace rugged steel chassis.
PreSonus's ADL700 preamp includes an input select switch that enables you to keep all 3 inputs (mic, line and instrument) connected at all times whilst the mic input has a choice of 4 impedances. This unit also provides you with variable input gain that uses an 8 position switch that can provide 35 dB of gain in stepped 5 dB increments. The final preamp stage can be adjusted by a trim potentiometer.
Also onboard the ADL700 is a compressor that includes a fully variable attack, release, threshold, ratio, makeup gain and bypass controls as well as a 'soft knee' compression curve. 2 separate units are able to have their compressors linked to achieve precise stereo compression.
The 4 band parametric EQ combines isolated filters and optimised per band Q that provides subtle signal-shaping without harsh artifacts. All the bands feature 16dB of cut or gain and frequency controls, with overlapping frequency ranges and fixed bandwidth. The low and high bands are also switchable between shelving and peak.
The EQ position in the signal chain can be switched to either pre- or post-compressor and front panel switches can bypass either or both. Phantom power is available, as are a 20 dB pad and polarity reverse. Fast-acting, eight-segment LED meters accurately detect fast transients and peaks. Large, back-lit, dual-mode analog VU metering enables monitoring of output and gain-reduction levels. A -6 dB switch offsets the meter for use with hot source signals and a master level control adjusts the overall output from -80 to +6 dB.
- Single Channel
- +/-300V Power Rails
- Over 70dB of Microphone Preamp Gain
- Fully Adjustable FET Compressor
- 4-Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- Polarity Reverse and Pad Switches
- Compressor Link for Second ADL 700
- Internal Universal Power Supply
- Microphone: Selectable, 150/300/900/1500Ohm
- Balanced Line: 2 kOhm
- Instrument: 1 MOhm
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +10 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad in): +30 dBu
- Balanced Line: +30 dBu
- Instrument: +20 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +6 dB to +70 dB
- Balanced Line: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Instrument: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Noise Floor (all inputs, minimum gain): -95 dBu (A-weighted)
- Microphone Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -123 dBu (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz, ±1 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +28 dBu (@ 0.5%THD+N)
- Output Impedance: 50Ohm
- Tube Complement (per channel): (1) 12AT7A and (2) 6922
- Type: 2nd-order shelving filter
- Q: 0.55
- Low Band (Low-pass or Bandpass): 20 Hz to 250 Hz, ±16 dB
- Low-Mid Band: 160 Hz to 2 kHz, ±16 dB
- High-Mid Band: 800 Hz to 8 kHz, ±16 dB
- High Band (High-pass or Bandpass): 2 kHz to 20 kHz, ±16 dB
- Threshold Range: -20 dBu to +30 dBu
- Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
- Attack Time: Fast (0.5 ms) to Slow (10 ms)
- Release Time: Fast (30 ms) to Slow (500 ms)
- Curve Type: Soft knee
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector: 115 or 230 VAC / 100W
- Dimensions: 2U rackmount
- Height: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Depth: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Width: 19" (482.6 mm)
- Weight: 22.75 lb. (10.32 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.