Orange O Edition Headphones
Orange O Edition HeadphonesDetails
The Orange O Headphones take the company's renowned audio quality and transform it to a concert for one. The 40mm drivers give a rhythmic bass response and a delicate, complementing high end. The EQ has been purposefully made to be neutral, meaning you get detailed layers of separation in each track's playback. The closed back ear cups remove ambient noise to give you an undistracted listening experience. Built with Orange's hallmarked quality and attention to detail, the O headphones give you an immersive listening experience.
Product Ref: 67985View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Faithful Sound Reproduction
The 40mm drivers have been engineered for a tight and rhythmic bass response and an articulate top end. A purposefully neutral EQ response makes for an open and revealing sound stage with detailed layers of separation in the mid range. Complex passages are faithfully reproduced without colouration, and with natural ambient noise isolation courtesy of the closed-back speaker enclosure design, the ‘O’ Edition headphones create a truly immersive experience to suit all musical needs.
Sleek & Hardwearing
Constructed to the highest specifications, the ‘O’ Edition Headphones blend classic British elegance with a reassuring solidity. A subtle black-on-black Orange logo embossed across the padded headband and the iconic Orange Crest etched into the brushed stainless steel arms signify an unwavering commitment to quality. Hard-wearing ABS moulding ensures these cans will stand up to the rigours of modern life – in the studio, your home or on the daily commute.
Compatible with Most Smartphones
The ‘O’ Edition headphones are compatible with most smartphones and come supplied with two detachable 3.5mm jack cables, one with a remote control and integrated microphone for voice activation and hands free use on the go. Gold plated jacks ensure better signal transfer and resistance to corrosion.
- Style: On-Ear, Closed Back
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Sensitivity: 116 dB (1 kHz 0.5V RMS)
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Connectivity: Wired with Smartphone Compatibility
- Weight: 218 Grams
- Included: 3.5mm TRS Cable, 3.5mm TRRS Cable with Microphone and Remote Control, Carry Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.