Olympus LS-P2 Handheld Location Recorder
Olympus LS-P2 Handheld Location RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 71023View Full Description
Spend another £84.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Recording
The Olympus LS-P2 recorder produces high quality recordings thanks to its three low noise detection microphones. Two microphones are situated in a 90 degree construction to achieve an accurate stereo feel, whilst the third is an omni-directional microphone situated in the middle that picks up low frequency bass sounds. Olympus have created a new codec for the LS-P2 in order to achieve an even cleaner sound quality, and to reduce the amount of noise during AD/DA music conversions. With advanced amplifier circuits that suppress interference, the LS-P2’s high quality amp also prevents any signal deterioration to achieve the best sound possible.
In-Built Audio Correction
With handheld recording there are many things that can reduce the quality of your sound, the Olympus has many features that can help keep the quality of the sound at its best. The LS-P2 offers manual recording levels which allow for fine tuning in order to match volumes of audio sources to achieve a dynamic sound wherever you record. Another feature of the LS-P2 is its intelligent auto mode which automatically adjusts the recording levels to match your sound source volumes, keeping the sound levels consistent.
With the Olympus’ small design, the Recorder can be taken anywhere and everywhere, allowing for recording in any environment. The LS-P2 has many features that reduce noise interference, such as its low cut filter which eliminates any unwanted low frequencies and cancels out any unwanted noises. The Low cut filter can also be used to reduce the volume of background sounds so you can have clear recordings with the background atmosphere still intact. The Olympus LS-P2 is designed with a limiter that prevents any unwanted clipping that may occur in loud places. The limiter helps to capture your sound clearly and how you want it by compressing any peak levels. The Recorder also has the ability to adjust the direction of the microphones so you can zoom in on the sound you wish to record, perfect for recording in large groups or from a distance.
With its 8GB in-built memory, the Olympus has the option to increase it storage space with its SD slot. The recorder can support high-compact micro SD’s and SDHC’s or up to 32GB for when you require more space to store your recordings on. The Olympus also possesses an in-built USB that can be plug into any computer to transfer data from the recorder and also charge its battery. The LS-P2 also has Bluetooth capabilities, allowing the recorder to connect with speakers and headphones for playback.
The Olympus LS-P2 Handheld Recorder comes in a compact sleek metal casing that’s robust and durable. The recorder has a 1.43 inch display screen for a clear overview, with a white LED back-light so the display can be seen at all times. Underneath the display are the recorders intuitive buttons which provide all the control for recording, and a peak light that signals if a recording is clipping or when the device is charged.
- Manual Recording Level
- Audio Limiter to Prevent Clipping
- Low Cut Filter for Eliminating Unwanted Noise
- Intelligent Auto Mode Adjusts Recording Levels to Match Volume of The Sound Source
- Bluetooth Capabilities For Connecting to Speakers or Headphones
- Cut Out any Unwanted Recording Time With the Trimming Function
- Voice Guidance Reads out the Menu for You
- Boost any Under-Recorded Tracks with Normalise to Ensure Dynamic Sounds Anywhere
- Comes with a Tripod Adapter for Connect the Recorder to a Tripod.
- Built-In Memory: 8 GB
- Microphone: Tresmic (3)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (Centre Mic On)
- Sound Pressure: 120dB SPL
- Battery: AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life (Recording): Approx. 39 Hours
- Width: 39.6 mm
- Height: 108.9 mm
- Depth: 14.4mm
- Weight (With Batteries): 75g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.