OFFLINE Mackie HR824 MK2 Active Monitors (Pair)
Product Ref: 10971
OFFLINE Mackie HR824 MK2 Active Monitors (Pair)Details
The high-resolution HR824mk2 Active studio reference monitors sound as smooth as they look. The new Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. Combine this with uniform response and tight bass extension, and your studio's sweet spot becomes a full-on sweet zone.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The high-resolution HR824mk2 Active studio reference monitor sounds as smooth as it looks. The new Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion.
The rear-firing, mass-loaded passive radiator ensures tight, detailed bass extension, down to 35Hz. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, you always get accurate mix translation. Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you tailor the sound to suit your space and your taste. With all this and more, the HR824 mk2 turns your studio's sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone.
"Vocals seem alive and bass can get very low due to the passive radiator. If you liked the originals then you will like these monitors also."
- Scott Trask, Radio Magazine
For more detailed features and specifications about the Mackie HR824 MK2, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Frequency Response: Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- Transducer: 8.75-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- Tweeter: 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Waveguide: Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Amps: Twin FR Series amps - 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Baffle: Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Damping: Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Radiator: Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 35Hz
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Certification: THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.