Numark PHX Professional USB and Analogue Headphones
Product Ref: 16335
Numark PHX Professional USB and Analogue HeadphonesDetails
Cue with traditional DJ gear and directly from your computer. - PHX USB professional DJ headphones feature an innovative, dual-connection design. You can connect PHX USB to virtually all of your gear thanks to their traditional analog and modern USB stereo outputs. With the standard analog cable, you can use PHX USB with mixers, CD players, and other analog gear. Connect the USB cable and you can cue right out of your computer with no need for an interface box!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PHX USB are headphones designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ an isolating, closed-cup design for great isolation from outside noise. Their large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce the clean, high output you need in the booth or on stage. These two-sided headphones have a swiveling design on one cup so they're easy to wear one-sided. The ear cups also have a special rubber-silicone casing for comfortably resting them securely between your ear and shoulder.
PHX USB come with a complete assortment of options. You can choose between smooth vinyl and soft velour ear pads for the feel you prefer. You get analog and USB cables and a gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter for complete connection flexibility. Plus, thanks to their folding design, you can carry PHX USB in their included draw-string bag.
- Stereo analog and USB connections for cueing with traditional gear and computers
- Closed-cup design with dual ear cups for excellent isolation
- High-quality, high-output 50mm neodymium drivers
- Folding design and carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Includes two sets of ear pads, two cables, 1/4" adapter, and carry bag
- Driver type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 50mm
- Ear cups: closed cup, two, swiveling
- Design: folding
- Analog output: stereo, threaded 1/8" TRS F
- USB output: stereo, USB F
- PHX USB Headphones
- Ear pads: (2) velour (2) vinyl
- Cables: stereo 1/8" (3,2mm), USB
- 1/4" (6,3mm) adapter
- Carry bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.