Numark 4TRAK 4-Channel Traktor Controller
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £30.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Numark 4TRAK Traktor Controller
- 4-Channel Mixer, Use With or Without a Computer
- Connect Virtually Any External Music Source
- Strip Search Technology, HD Turntable Control
- Built-IN 24 Bit Audio Interface & FX Console
Numark 4TRAK 4-Channel Traktor Controller— The Numark 4TRAK is the ultimate controller for TRAKTOR DJ software. With a vast assembly of tactile controls, you can mix anything by bringing turntables, mics, mp3 players and more into the mix. The 12-knob FX Kommand console gives you more precise control over Traktor than ever before, empowing you to perform at your highest level.
Please note: Laptop pictured not included.
Product Ref: 24157
4TRAK is one of the most versatile Traktor controller in the world with a fully-independent four-channel mixer that can be used with or without a computer and a full range or input and outputs for connecting virtually any device. Connect almost any external music source and mix them seamlessly with tracks from your software.
With two decks of effects controls, plus four detented filter knobs for each of 4TRAK's four channels, the FX KOMMAND CONSOLE provides you with top-level access to effect and filter parameters, giving you incredible performance capabilities. Layer effects, adjust filters and mix and match both of them in ways that were previously impossible. Each FX deck also features time division controls, allowing you to match your effects to a track's BPM instantly and giving you continuous control over an effect's pacing.
You can instantly transition between controlling TRAKTOR's four decks and your external sources with 4TRAK's input selector on each of its four channels. Connect CD players, turntables, mics - the combinations are endless. The 4TRAK makes it possible to take music from virtually any source and bring it into your mix.
Numark's groundbreaking Strip Search technology is virtual needle-drop technology which allows you to locate any point on a track by using an advanced touch strip on each of the 4TRAK's decks. LED track indicators above each strip provide real-time visual feedback about the tracks position.
4TRAK's platters feature 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation along with automatically adjusting platter sensitivity, giving you high definition turntable control. Removing the line between hardware and software, 4TRAK gives you an incredibly tight response with ultra-precise, high-resolution 14-bit MIDI.
Simple and intuitively designed controls include mouseless library navigation, Master Tempo, complete Pitch Control, manual and instant Looping and Hot Cues. You also get direct access to beat grid controls and beat skip with the 4TRAK, and the built-in professional 24-bit audio interface guarantees pristine audio quality from your computer. The LED lights surrounding each platter provide an indication of the deck in control and playback status.
The 4TRAK comes with TRAKTOR 2 4TRAK Edition software included, bringing you a world-reknowned, rock-solid four-deck DJ program with an intuitive interface that you can use right away. Featuring TruWave coloured waveforms for a visually rich experience, the TRAKTOR 2 software will bring you a mixing experience that's intuitive, creative and addictive.
For further information about the Numark 4TRAK, please donwload the Quick Start Guide PDF from the link below.
- Included: TRAKTOR 2 4TRAK Edition software
- FX: 12-knob FX KOMMAND CONSOLE for complete control over effects & filters
- Mixer Channels: Built-in four-channel DJ mixer that works with or without a computer
- Line Inputs: Four line inputs, two turntable inputs and two microphone inputs
- Platters: Touch-sensitive illuminated platters with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Audio Interface: Built-in 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Casing: Solid metal construction
- MIDI: Ultra-precise, low-latency high-speed MIDI
- Strip Search: Strip Search with illuminated track-position indicator
- Library navigation: Mouseless library navigation with view options
- Compatibility: Works with a wide range of MIDI software
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): > 99 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Line, RCA): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Booth, RCA): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (1/4", 1/8"): > 82 dB (A-weighted)
- Balanced Outputs (XLR): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): < 0.005% (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (1/4", 1/8"): < 0.03% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz ? 20 kHz (+2.5 dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Weight: 15.8 lbs. (7.17 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.8" x 15" x 3.5" (605 mm x 381 mm x 89 mm)
SNR (Full Signal Path):
THD + N:
Hardware (with FX KOMMAND CONSOLE):
You may also be interested in ...
|Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller & Stand||£229.00|
Tell a friend about...
Numark 4TRAK 4-Channel Traktor Controller
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Numark 4TRAK 4-Channel Traktor Controller
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.