Neumann TLM 170 R mt Switchable Studio Microphone Stereo Set, Black
Neumann TLM 170 R mt Switchable Studio Microphone Stereo Set, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 90421View Full Description
Buy on finance from £125.08 per month Finance from £125.08 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible Polar Patterns
The TLM 170 R mt incorporates five different directional polar patterns for a truly flexible performance. The polar patterns available are omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8, hypercardioid and wide-angle cardioid. Each pattern is selectable via a rotary control on the microphone and they can even be altered remotely via the use of the N248 power supply (sold separately).
Omnidirectional microphones have an equal output and sensitivity at every angle so they can pick up sound from any direction. This flexibility means that the microphone doesn't need to be pointed directly at the source of sound, ideal for applications where a group of vocalists or musicians need to be recorded. Cardioid and hypercardioid provide sensitivity right at the front of the mic, with hypercardioid being the narrowest and most resistant to feedback. These patterns are ideal for picking up single sound sources within loud environments. With a figure-8 polar pattern, the microphone picks up sound from the front and rear, making it suitable for recording dual vocals from either side.
Included In The Set
- 2 x Neumann TLM 170 R mt Switchable Studio Microphones in Black
- 2 x EA 170 Elastic Suspension Mount
- 2 x Dust Cover
- 1 x Aluminium Case
- Local & remote controlled large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- Five directional polar patterns: omnidirectional, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- Patented circuitry for remote & local switching of directional patterns
- Switchable low frequency roll-off & 10 dB preattenuation
- Tiltable, elastically suspended bracket mount
- Ideal for close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Extremely low self-noise and an impressive dynamic range
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Omnidirectional, Wide Angle Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio CCIR: 68 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio A-Weighted: 80 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level CCIR: 26 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level A-Weighted: 14 dB-A
- Max SPL for THD: 144 dB
- With Preattenuation: 154 dB
- Max Output Voltage: 10 dBu
- Power Supply: 48V ± 4V
- Current Consumption: 3 mA
- Connector: XLR 3 F
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 625 g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 152 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.