Neumann KH 810 G Active Studio Subwoofer
Neumann KH 810 G Active Studio SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 50860View Full Description
Buy on finance from £49.57 per month Finance from £49.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Neumann KH 810 G features eight channels of analog to ensure flexible interconnectivity for modern studios. Four-mode LFE-channel processing guarantees compatibility across all formats and industries. Forth-order crossovers and flexible acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration. Built-in volume control and a hardware remote control allows for centralized system control independent of the source, and the electronics can be remote located to reduce cabling.
The latest amplifier technology and acoustical components have been used to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. Robust drivers, a rock-solid cabinet, and carefully designed ports guarantee a tight, articulate, and distortion-free low frequency reproduction, even at high replay levels. Using the sum output, Plane Wave Bass Array (PWBA) techniques acoustically improves lateral consistency in the listening area. The bass extends down to 18 Hz.
The KH 810 subwoofer is designed to complement Neumann's extensive range of monitors, and can be used on its own, or daisy-chained to make larger systems capable of higher SPL. The KH 810 can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The cabinet can be positioned next to a wall or flush mounted into a wall due to the front mounted port, and can be mixed freely in multichannel systems with other loudspeakers from the Neumann range.
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Bass Management compatible with all formats from mono to 7.1
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- 0 and +10 dB LFE gain and 4-mode LFE processing: LFE to subwoofer and left/right, LFE to subwoofer only up to 80 Hz, LFE to subwoofer only up to 120 Hz, LFE to subwoofer with no filtering - for daisy chaining subwoofers and external signal processing systems
- Independent control of bass management for front and back channels
- Built-in 8 channel system volume control with remote control: NRC 1 and RS-232
- Acoustical controls adapt the subwoofer's response to the environment: Output level, Low cut, Parametric equalizer, 45° step phase control with a built-in test signal
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays maybe constructed using the Sum output
- Remoteable electronics (REK 3 and an SC nn) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection
- Low heat dissipation amplifier
- Electronics can be remotely powered on with two modes of operation (0 V and 12 V trigger)
- Low frequency extension for main loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Low distortion magnetically shielded long-throw driver
- Reduced bass compression at high SPL from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Allows main loudspeakers to play louder and with lower distortion
- Wooden cabinet with a tough painted finish (anthracite or silver) and high density rubber isolating feet
- Excellent self-damping properties leading to minimal cabinet resonances
- Cabinet look conforms to the family design
- -3 dB free field frequency response: 18 - 300 Hz, + 3 dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 19 - 300 Hz, + 2 dB
- Self-generated noise level at 10 cm: < 20 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion < 0.5 at 95 dB SPL at 1 m: > 45 Hz
- Max. SPL In half space at 3 THD: 110.7 dB SPL
- Max. SPL with pink noise In half space at 1 m: 112 dB SPL
- Averaged between: 40 and 90 Hz
- Amplifier, cont. (peak) output power (THD < 0,1 ): 160 W (200 W)
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Main channel crossover frequency: 80 Hz
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct
- Equalization: Low cut: 30 Hz, 0 -12 dB
- Parametric Equalizer: Bypassable
- Parametric Equalizer - Gain: +4 -12 dB
- Parametric Equalizer - Frequency: 20 120 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer - Q: 1 8
- Time of Flight adjustment delay: 0 4.69 ms @ 80 Hz (4-step 0, 45, 90, 135), - 180° Switch
- Volume Control: Hardware remote or RS-232
- Calibration Tools: Internal signal generator
- Protection circuitry: Peak and Thermo Limiters
- Infrasonic filter frequency; slope: 6.5 Hz; 12 dB/oct.
- Remote control: On a CAT-5
- Analog Inputs and Outputs
- Input/Output channels: 7.1 / 7+Sum
- Impedanz electrically balanced: XLR, 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: -8 and +6 dBu
- Max. input level: +19 dBu (6.9 Vrms) / per channel
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 15 kHz
- Interchannel isolation (1 kHz), level matching: -95 dB, +0.1 dB
- Volume control range, resolution: 118 dB, 0.25 dB
- Dynamic range, THD+N: 119 dB(A), <0. 001 (-100 dB)
- LFE Modes: 80+re-routing, 80, 120, wide
- LFE Gain: 0 / +10 dB
- Gain Control: +2 -12 dB
- Displays and indicators: Power on: Red LED, Limit/clip: Red LED ''Flashing'', Bass management active: Green LED
- Mains power: 220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V AC (switchable)
- Power consumption - Idle: 20 W
- Power consumption - Full output: 290 W
- Cabinet surface finish: Painted
- Color: standard: Anthracite (RAL 7021)
- Baffle cover: Included metal grille
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded
- Woofer: 265 mm (10'')
- Height x width x depth: 360 x 330 x 645 mm (14.2'' x 13'' x 25.4'')
- Internal net volume: 41.5 l
- External volume: 76.6 l
- Weight: 26 kg (57.2 lbs)
- Delivery includes: 1x KH 810
- 3x Power cables (Euro, UK, USA)
- 1x Operating manual
- 1x Supplement ''Getting Started Quickly''
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.