Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2
£79.00 RRP £86.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
7 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 Jun 13
Optional: 4 year warranty: £6.50
(Includes 30 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Now includes Traktor Pro 2
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2— a 2-Channel USB DJ Audio Interface for Traktor DJs who use a Laptop or Controller.
NI Traktor Audio 2 includes Traktor LE 2 to get you started straight away and is pocket sized for easy transportation and setup.
Product Ref: 15066
TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is the smallest USB DJ soundcard in the world, yet packs enough punch to rock the world's biggest clubs. TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 provides the same technology as the acclaimed AUDIO 2 DJ, with an updated look for 2011.
Two high-gain stereo outputs and an ultra-compact format provide all you need for spinning tracks from your computer, so prepare your sets and mixes on the plane or the train, and enjoy maximum flexibility when playing out.
You can either output both channels individually via 1/4'' jacks to your DJ mixer using the supplied adapter cable, or mix internally in TRAKTOR, using one output to monitor your headphone mix and use the other as your master out. With the pocket-sized TRAKTOR AUDIO 2, you?re ready to rock the clubs and after parties instantly - it doesn?t get more portable than this.
TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is built on the established and award-winning design of NI audio and hardware gear. High-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters plus state-of-the-art chip technology and driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
Audio Converters (Inputs A/D)
- Channels (A/D, D/A): 0, 4
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Resolution: 24 Bit
- Converter: Cirrus Logic
- Max. Output Level: +9.6 dBu Gain
- Dynamic Range (A weighted): 101 dBu (A)
- THD+N (Max. Level): 0.007
- Frequency Response, -1 dB: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Cross Talk @ 1 kHz to next channel: -87 dBu
- Load Impedance: 8 Ohms - 600 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 9.3 dBu, 4.26 V rms, 100 mW @ 100 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (A weighted): 95 dBu
- THD+N (Max Level, high Imp, 100 Ohms): 0.012
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
You may also be interested in ...
|Line 6 Pod Studio GX USB Audio Interface||£79.00|
|Tascam US-144 MKII USB Audio Interface||£94.00|
|Lexicon Lambda Desktop USB Recording Studio||£89.00|
|Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6||£189.00|
|M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 Soundcard||£74.99|
|IK Multimedia Amplitube Fender Studio Including Stealth Plug||£69.99|
|Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 USB Audio Interface||£109.00|
|MixVibes U-Mix 44||£99.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer & Audio Interface||£37.00|
|Propellerhead Balance USB Audio Interface with Reason Essentials||£279.00|
Tell a friend about...
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 30 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 4 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.