Mackie ProFX8 Channel Mixer with FX
Product Ref: 17295
Mackie ProFX8 Channel Mixer with FXDetails
The ProFX8 offers a complete and truly professional feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag. The ProFX8 is fully stocked, and has the right set of great-sounding tools to make your gig sound better and run smoother.
To keep your ProFX8 Mixer protected when not in use, you might be interested in the ProFX8 Padded Mixer Bag.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Live Sound Toolbox
Your job is to make things sound good. Maybe you're a solo performer, or maybe you're the 'engineer' of the band, in control of the mix. No matter what the situation is, you need the tools to get the job done perfectly each and every show. High-headroom mic preamps with great-sounding effects, channel EQ, a built-in DI, plus precision GEQ to tune-up the room or monitor mix. The ProFX8 comes with all these features - it is truly the perfect live sound toolbox.
'Gig-Ready' RMFX Effects
The all-new RMFX (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings 'Gig Ready', useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of a warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check.
Record and Stream via USB
With all the right tools for the job, the ProFX8 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, portability is paramount and you can't be burdened with lugging around additional equipment. No worries, integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the ProFX8 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion 3 Music Production Software and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks. Once you get home, record more tracks or use the ProFX8 to playback some tunes.
The innovative 'USB Thru' switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup when using performance software like Ableton Live or Reason. When gigging, stream the output of your performance software (or iTunes, for that matter) into the ProFX8. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
To view more detailed features and specifications of the Mackie ProFX8 Channel Mixer, please download the manual from the PDF below.
- ProFX8: Professional 8-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- Preamps: 4 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- Effects Processor: 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 "Gig-Ready" reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision EQ: 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- Connectivity: USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stereo: 3 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- Faders: 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- EQ: 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z Input: For direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Mic Channels: Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Input/Output: Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone Output: With separate rotary level control
- Main Outputs: Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch
- FX Mute: Controlled remotely via footswitch
- Break Switch: Mute all channels for music playback between sets
- Casing: Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
- Power Supply: "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Included Software: Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.