Mackie MR6 MK3 Active Monitor (Single)
Mackie MR6 MK3 Active Monitor (Single)Details
Mackie MR6 mk3 is a brand new addition to the MR range. Taking the original mk2 range but now with a newly designed waveguide, extended bass response and perfectly matched amps and drivers, these monitors offer your mix a full range and natural character with an incredibly accurate and detailed frequency response.
Product Ref: 40028
- Mackie MR6 MK3 65W Active Monitor
- 6.5 Inch Polypropylene Woofer
- 1 Inch Silk Dome Tweeter
- Class AB Bi-Amplification
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the mk3's, Mackie didn't start on paper, they started in the studio. Playing through countless hours of music from every genre and from different sound sources to identify what was needed from the mk3 range. Mackie then began the process of redesigning all the critical components until they had created the perfect marriage.
The build is as rugged as you would expect from Mackie, the company the build gear 'like a tank,' with an all wooden cabinets packed with acoustic baffling to control and tighten the speaker response. and an all new minimum diffraction waveguide to optimise your listening experience.
Every studio is different. Having the ability to use different connections and customise your sound can be essential. On the rear of the cabinets you will find a multitude of input options and acoustic controls. Want more bass? Low frequencies can be boosted up to +4dB and highs can can be boost/cut 2 dB to get that right amount of 'sizzle'.
The new Mackie MR mk3 are the monitors that love music as much as you do.
Features and Specifications
- Music-centric voicing ideal for modern mixing, monitoring, and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- minimised reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimised performance
- 65 watts of Class AB amplification
- 6.5" polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled frequency performance
- 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast transient sources
- Flexible inputs (balanced XLR and TRS; unbalanced RCA) for easy connection to any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.