Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer
£197.00 RRP £203.23
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 28 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Mackie 802-VLZ3 8-Channel Mixer
- Ultra-Compact Mixer
- Professional Sound Quality
- 3 XDR2 Preamps, Premium EQ & High-Headroom
- Includes Tracktion 3 Basic Bundle for Mac or PC
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer— The best-sounding and most professional ultra-compact in its class, the 802-VLZ3 gives new meaning to the old adage, less is more, and is unmatched in performance and sound quality.
Product Ref: 16459
Until now, mixers built for low-input, two-mic or one-mic-and-a-guitar applications really skimped on quality, so Mackie created the 802-VLZ3, the perfect ultra-compact mixer for applications that require few inputs, but demand full-on professional sound.
The 8-channel 802-VLZ3 delivers pure VLZ3 quality in Mackie's smallest form factor ever, making it ideal when your input counts are low, or when space is at a premium. In a sleek, small package, you get the signature VLZ3 high headroom, low noise design, complete with 3 XDR2 preamps, premium EQ, and modern mix bus architecture, for the best-sounding, mini-est pro mixer on the planet. At last, you no longer need to buy more mixers than you need just to get the quality you deserve.
- Ultra-compact 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie VLZ3's signature low noise, high-headroom design
- Inputs: 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Transformer: Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- Controls: Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Selectable Instrument Inputs: Available on first two channels, no DI box needed
- Stereo Return: Connecting effects processor or other stereo source
- EQ: 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- Filter: 18dB/oct. 100Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- Stereo Bus: ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- Stereo Meters: High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Rotary Controls: Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Chassis: Sleek, rugged steel chassis
- Includes: Tracktion 3 Basic Bundle, music production software for Mac/PC
Also features 3 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Gain: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- Dynamic Range: 130dB dynamic range
- Input: +22dBu line input handling
- Response: Extended low frequency response
- Distortion: Distortion under 0.0007 (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power: Phantom power for studio condenser mics
You may also be interested in ...
|Mackie ProFX8 Channel Mixer with FX||£223.00|
|Yamaha MG82CX Mixer||£152.00|
|Soundcraft EPM6 6-channel Mixer||£159.00|
|Mackie 402-VLZ3 Mixer||£103.00|
|Allen and Heath ZED-10 USB Compact Stereo Mixer||£173.00|
|Mackie ProFX12 Channel Mixer with FX||£275.00|
|Soundcraft EPM8 8-channel Mixer||£199.00|
|Mackie ProFX12 Channel Mixer with FX - Nearly New||£220.00|
|Yamaha MG102C 10-channel Mixer||£111.00|
|Mackie 1402 VLZ3 Mixer||£344.00|
Tell a friend about...
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.