M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio Interface
Product Ref: 33231
M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The flagship of the M-Audio M-Track family, M-Track Quad USB Audio Interface offers up to four simultaneous audio inputs.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M-Track Quad features four individual mic inputs with selectable phantom power, 1/4" line inputs with guitar-level swithcing and per-channel audio inserts.
A second set of outputs operates independent of the monitor level control, providing extra versatility.
The four-channel M-Track Quad includes an AC power supply plus three USB outputs, allowing it to function as a powered USB hub.
The M-Track series has a deep feature set and solid build, providing each musician with a level of versatility, performance and value that sets new standards among audio/MIDI interfaces.
M-Track Quad comes equipped with Ignite by AIR music creation software plus Avid Pro Tools Express, complete with the iLok USB key.
Features and Specifications
- 24-bit / 96 kHz digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR + 1/4" combo inputs accomodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 4 TRS 1/4" inserts; MIDI in and out
- 1/4" balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3, 4)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection, powered USB hub with three ports
- Ignite by AIR Software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express for advanced production
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.