Line 6 Mobile In for iPhone 4 and iPad
Product Ref: 22598
Line 6 Mobile In for iPhone 4 and iPadDetails
Connect your guitar to your iPhone or iPad and get 64 models of classic amps and effects, an exceptional digital input and all the tone your hands can handle!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mobile In has high-quality input circuits and superior digital converters so Mobile POD app (and your other CoreAudio guitar apps) can sound their best. It's impossible to talk about modeling without talking about POD multi-effect. A decade ago, the original fire-engine-red, kidney-bean-shaped processor hit the scene and forever revolutionized how guitarists perform and record.Today, countless guitarists rely on POD devices in their studio racks, in their live rigs and now in their Apple iPhone and iPad devices. Join the loyal legion of POD device players who have found their tone (and plenty of others) inside POD.
Big sound in a small footprint.
The Mobile POD app is jam-packed with models of celebrated amps, stompbox effects, speaker cabinets and more. Each one is fully tweakable for you to dial in the tones you need. Classic English combos, shredtastic high-gain half-stacks, lean n' mean cleans and all the delays, mods, EQs, dynamics, reverbs and fuzz boxes you could want.
64 amps, effects and so much more.
Inside Mobile POD app are Line 6 models of celebrated modern and vintage gear.
Good things come in free packages.
Powerful POD app tone available for free on the App StoreSM. The great tone and included gear selection are worthy of any guitarist's collection.
Industry-standard interface design.
Mobile POD app is simple and intuitive, just like the gear it?s based on. Each amp and stompbox was designed to deliver an exceptional user experience. (With plenty of award-winning guitar software under our belts, we think we know a thing or two about good interface design.)
10,000 tones, so little time.
Access over 10,000 Mobile POD app presets designed by artists, Line 6 and other players, right on your iPhone or iPad. More tones than you could ever use - included for free!
Playing at home or playing on stage, you should always sound your best. Tap the tuning fork icon to display the built-in chromatic tuner. Selectable Audio Mute lets you tune in silence before launching into your next big solo.
Jam with your iTunes library.
Access your iTunes library from within Mobile POD app and jam along with your favorite songs. Learn the chords, write your own solo or just play along with dialed-in Mobile POD app tone.
To read more about how to use the Line 6 Mobile In please download the user guide below.
Mobile In adaptor:
- 1/8-inch guitar input (110 dB dynamic range)
- 1/8-inch stereo line input (98 dB dynamic range)
- Up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio support
- Connects to the 30-pin digital connector in compatible Apple devices
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPad
- No batteries required - powered by the Apple device
- Includes high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends
- Constructed of black heavy-duty polycarbonate
Mobile POD app specs:
- 64 fully adjustable models based on celebrated vintage and modern gear (32 guitar amplifiers, 18 stompbox and rack effects, and 16 guitar cabinets)
- Access over 10,000 presets and download them right to your Apple device - all free!
- Save your own presets
- Built-in tuner
- Jam along with your iTunes library
- Free on the App StoreSM (Mobile In required for full functionality)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.