Lexicon iO42 USB Desktop Recording Studio
Lexicon iO42 USB Desktop Recording StudioDetails
The iO42 is compatible with any DAW including Pro Tools so you are free to use the software you prefer. This audio interface has all the necessary tools to transform your computer into a professional digital recording studio.
Product Ref: 33543View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.02 per month Finance from £8.02 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new dbx® 60v high voltage, low noise mic preamps on all 4 channels of the IO42 means it is more than ready to provide professional recordings that will keep your music sounding its best. The preamps high voltage supply means they are more stable and can provide you with superior recording across a wider dynamic range.Performance driven A/D - D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture all the nuances of your performances.
The Io42 can record four tracks at once and includes 4 combi jack mic/inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4" headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated meters and knobs offer easy access to levels and the locking combi jacks ensure a connection is not lost during the middle of a performance!
The included software suite combines Steinberg Cubase LE, multi track recording software, Lexicon Pantheon II, a reverb plug-in, Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite, virtual instrument software, and XILS3 SE software which is a modular synthesizer.
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps on all 4 channels
- Superior sonic performance
- 4 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 2 side panel 1/4" instrument inputs
- 2 side panel headphone outputs with dedicated volume adjustment
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI in and out
To take a look at the Lexicon iO42 user manual please download the PDF below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.