Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle
Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-In BundleDetails
Product Ref: 38453View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wide Range of Customisation Opertunity
The Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle features 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins to provide you with a wide range of customisation options for your audio. Lexicon LXP Native Reverb excels at placing your sound in the perfect resonant space to deliver outstanding professional results in your sounds. Ideal for a broad range of audio production applications, the Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the perfect plug in for professional audio enhancement.
Enhanced User Interface
The Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-In features an enhanced user interface to maximise your productivity whilst working with your audio. Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and the Input and Output Meters provide you with signal level verification at a glance. You can choose between three animated screens, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm so that you can gain more control over your sound. The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is designed to offer support for multiple hardware and software platforms whilst maintaing the high-end functionality associated with LXP Native Reverb.
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® 7, Vista, XP; Mac® OS X 10.4 -- 10.8 (32 & 64-bit)
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST®, Audio Unit? or RTAS® compatible DAW
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
iLok2 Authorization Required (Sold Separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.