Lexicon I-O 22 USB Interface
Lexicon I-O 22 USB InterfaceDetails
The Lexicon I-O 22 USB Interface fits perfectly between your keyboard and monitor, built to function in your desktop environment and make the most out of your recording rig. Keep your productive workspace clear of clutter and cables with the instrument input and headphone outputs located on the sides of the interface, as well as two balance line outputs for connecting to speakers on the rear, MIDI in and MIDI out. Enjoy monitor and input level controls at your fingertips with the Lexicon I-O 22.
Product Ref: 38463View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Lexicon I-O 22 USB Interface is brilliantly designed, delivers professional sound quality and fits perfectly into your desktop setup. Capture every subtle detail of your performance with the pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio produced by the analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. The IO-22 includes an interface and all the necessary software needed to start recording, and is compatible with any DAW including Pro Tools 9.
Create professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best with the newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on both channels. The I-O 22 can record two tracks at once and includes two combi microphone/line inputs with switchable 48V phantom power, two balanced line outputs, two Hi-Z instrument inputs, two 1/4" high power headphone outputs, coaxial S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels.
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps
- Superior sonic performance
- 2 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 1 side panel 1/4" instrument input
- 1 side panel headphone output with dedicated volume adjustment
- MIDI in and out
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.