KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Active Monitors, Pair
Product Ref: 21282
KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Active Monitors, PairDetails
Rokit Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 2 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. So "getting ahead of the curve" means even more than ever.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you're just starting out in desktop recording, or you've already laid down a few thousand tracks, you've probably heard about KRK Rokit Powered Studio Monitors. For years the Rokit has been a popular choice for accurate monitoring in home and project studios large and small. Rokit enthusiasts include guitar and bass players, electronic musicians and re-mixers, beginning artists and industry professionals.
With huge savings on the entire range, now is a great time to check out the Rokit Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 2 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again.
Speakers, crossovers and amplifiers are tuned for maximum performance - there's also improved top end frequency response, increased articulation, better imaging, faster attack times and less distortion.
The 1" Neodymium Soft Dome tweeter is more natural and less harsh than metal-domed tweeters, resulting in reduced ear fatigue and more natural mixes. The Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer maximizes excursion performance without compromising reliability and minimizes distortion. Simply put, RokitG2 is the most accurate monitor in its price range.
Features / Specifications
For further information, please download the PDF manual from the link below.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- Peak SPL : 109dB
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 20kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 8" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 109 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 90W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Low Frequency: 70W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input:
- Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz - 60Hz)
- or 100V (50Hz - 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.5" (394mm) x 10.83" (275mm) x 11.73" (298mm)
- Weight: 12 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.