KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Active Monitor, Single
Product Ref: 11704
KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Active Monitor, SingleDetails
The KRK Rokit 8 bi-amped studio monitor has all the features that Rokits have become known for, including a front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter and glass aramid composite cone. On top of this, it offers refined voicing and a new curved baffle that not only looks great but also reduces diffraction and provides better monitoring accuracy.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rokit 8 comes with an Input Volume Control that provides an adjustable gain range from +6dB to -30dB. This means you no longer have to compromise gain structure to achieve a comfortable listening level, letting you focus on your mix instead of on compatibility concerns.
The soft-domed tweeter on the Rokit 8 is designed to focus the sound outward, away from the cabinet, giving optimal high-frequency pattern control. Keeping the sound away from the cabinet prevents phase problems and increased diffraction from waveform interaction. The monitor also features a High Frequency Level Control for specific adjustment of high frequency output to suit the acoustics of your room.
The Rokit 8's cabinet has been specifically designed to reduce diffraction. The curved surfaces prevent sounds leaving the edge of the cabinet being reflected back into the original sound field, while the front-firing bass port gives a clean and accurate bass performance, even at high SPLs.
The monitor also features a bi-amplified amplifier system for discrete, low-distortion power for each driver, active crossover systems for smooth and accurate frequency response, and a variety of inputs to accomodate any studio environment.
For further information, please download the PDF manual from the link below.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low Frequency: 8" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 109dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 90W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Low Frequency: 70W
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: -30dB - +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110-120V / 220-240V (50Hz - 60Hz) or 100V (50Hz - 60Hz)
- Port Configuration: Front-Firing Slot Port
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.