KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Monitors, Pair Including Monitor Stands
Product Ref: 40355
KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Monitors, Pair Including Monitor StandsDetails
The Rokit studio monitors, with their distinctive yellow cone, can be spotted in studios of all sizes and are perfect for desktop recording, whether you've laid down thousands of tracks or are just getting started. This bundle also includes a free pair of studio monitor stands to mount your RP6 monitors.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP6 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 6" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP6 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
Features / Specifications
For further information, please download the product manual PDF from the link below
- Configuration: 2-way
- System Type: Active Monitors, Pair
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Total Power: 73 Watts
- HF Power: 25 Watts
- LF Power: 48 Watts
- Peak SPL: 107 dB
- Auto standby: 30 mins
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7k ohm RCA, balanced 10k ohm 1/4" TRS and XLR
- Controls: HF level adjust, LF level adjust, System volume
- Dimensions (mm):
- Depth: 290
- Width: 226
- Height: 332
- Weight (kgs): 8.4
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.