KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitors with Free Stands (Pair)
KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitors with Free Stands (Pair)Details
Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from Near- to Mid, or even Main field systems so that they can test their mixes across several environments from cars to clubs. In the private, project and home studio environment one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. This bundle also includes a Free pair of Gear4music deluxe monitor stands.
Product Ref: 21284
- Ability to generate huge sound pressure levels
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- 10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Includes Free Gear4music Deluxe Monitor Stands
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rokit RP10-3 is a Mid-field 3-way monitor system in a compact form factor and at a breakthrough price that delivers loud and accurate sound reproduction to satisfy professional needs. The RP10-3 will suit commercial facilities in need of more capable mid-fields as well as space and budget conscious private studios. The "pro-studio" appearance of this monitor will visually impress and the high SPL output makes it capable of handling challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the Rokit RP10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted - the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained!
True 3-Way Design - enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
Mid-Field - The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
Curved Baffle - virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
Front-firing Port - is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
Tweeter Waveguide - design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter - This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling - The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
Glass Aramid Composite - creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp - a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection - to prevent damage.
Volume Control - on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
HF Control - enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
LF Control - enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
Total Connectivity - The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and ¼" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Mid Frequency Driver: 4" Glass Aramid Composite Midrange
- Low Frequency Driver: 10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB
- SPL: 113dB Max
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2" x 12.7" x 14.3" / 54 cm x 32.5 cm x 36.5 cm
- Power Rating: 140W RMS
- Signal to Noise: 98dB
- T.H.D: .08
- Input Impedance:10kohm
- LF-MF: 400 Hz
- MF-HF: 3.75 kHz
- XLR (3-pin)
- RCA & 1/4" TRS
- Power In: IEC Mains Connector
- System Volume Control: -30dB to +6dB
- Power Indicator: Illuminated Front Logo
- LF Adjust: -2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB
- HF Adjust: -2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.