View Full Description
Now the KRK12s provides a larger low-frequency driver for enhanced performance that is within the budget of even the most modest home or project studio but packs the performance that leaders in the industry, like Martin Harrington writer and producer for artists including Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder, Kylie Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia, can appreciate.
The KRK12s features a specially designed curved baffle front plate that virtually eliminates diffraction distortion, enhancing pure bass reproduction down to 34Hz from the 12-inch, Kevlar woven high excursion driver cone.
The internally mounted power amplifier yields a 225W RMS power rating that delivers 110dB music and 113dB peak sound pressure levels. The line out, high-pass crossover is fixed at 80Hz with a subwoofer low-pass filter variable from 50Hz to 130Hz.
This frequency performance range makes the KRK12s the ideal choice for most existing monitoring systems. The cabinet features XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs, and XLR and RCA outputs, a system volume control with a range of -30dB to + 6dB, subwoofer/line out bypass, phase reverse switch and ground lift switch.
- Curved Baffle: Curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port: provides low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling and the unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass Footswitch Control: allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors for use with a standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch
- Kevlar 12": Driver - High Excursion woven Kevlar driver cone
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection: to prevent damage
- Volume Control: on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Metal Grill: is standard to protect the driver from damage
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 12" woven Kevlar woofer
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 139Hz (left / right inputs)
- Max Peak SPL: 119.5 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 240 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 102dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ? 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 55Hz to 170Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power, protection
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced TRS for left and right, stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- LFE input: Balanced TRS
- Output Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced TRS for left and right, stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Textured Paint
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.11" (460mm) x 15.94" (405mm) x 22.64" (575mm)
- Weight: 66.44 Lbs. (30.14 Kg.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.