JBL LSR6325P Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor
JBL LSR6325P Bi-Amplified Studio MonitorDetails
The JBL LSR6325P Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor is designed for professional mixing and mastering applications that require superior audio accuracy with neutral off-axis responses. Featuring a bi-amplified design, the JBL LSR6325P is equipped with proprietary JBL transducer technology and delivers a frequency response of 70Hz to 20kHz. The integrated user-selectable Boundary Compensation optimises the performance and allows the monitor to be positioned near walls, while magnetic shielding minimises interference when used in close proximity to CRT monitors.
Product Ref: 85667View Full Description
Spend another £50.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL LSR6325P Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor features a bi-amplified design with proprietary JBL transducer technology, designed to improve overall audio performance. The 1-inch titanium composite high-frequency transducer utilises patented technology to improve the overall transient response and minimise distortion. The reduction in distortion in the lower operating range ensures ear fatigue is dramatically reduced. Also included within the studio monitor is the Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide, designed to provide an even frequency response and improved harmonics. The 5.25-Inch Woofer features JBL’s custom symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) technology, maximised by using the massive 1.5-inch drive coil, resulting in minimal distortion and a deep, low frequency output.
Linear Spatial Reference Technology
One of the most useful and prominent components within the LSR6325P Studio Monitor is the Linear Spatial Reference Technology. This technology is designed to optimise mid and high frequency accuracy at the listening position, meeting your frequency response requirements for 72 off-axis measurements, ensuring optimal accuracy and sonic fidelity. Also included is high frequency adjustment controls with three settings, allowing you to tailor the high frequency response to your own taste and environmental restrictions. The contoured ports on the JBL LSR6325P eliminate high-end turbulence found in standard studio monitor design, providing even more detail and accuracy in the low end.
THX PM3 Certified
The JBL LSR6325P Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor is also THX PM3 Certified which means they are ideal for a range of professional audio mixing applications from motion picture premixing and television programs to video games as well as non-theatrical content. The high standards THX looks at studio acoustics, performance, noise levels and more; ensuring the best possible production environment for multi-channel soundtracks and other professional audio use.
Design & Connectivity
The JBL LSR6325P 2-Way Studio Monitor features a die-cast aluminium enclosure with a high-inertial ground for the best transducer performance and low-resonance. The front-panel of the speaker also features a convenient volume control, ideal for making level adjustments on the fly. Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs are included on the rear of the monitor, ideal for connecting to a range of audio-equipment and computer recording workstations. In addition, the LSR6325P includes an 80Hz high pass filter, making it ideal for connecting to subwoofer without bass management.
- High Performance bi-amplified design with proprietary JBL transducer technology
- Titanium composite high-frequency transducer
- LSR Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures neutral off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- User-selectable Boundary Compensation restores accurate response when speaker is positioned near a wall or on a work surface
- Front Panel Volume and Power Controls
- Integrated mounting points
- Magnetic shielding minimises interference when used in close proximity to CRT monitors
- Shielded for use next to Video Monitors
- Die cast aluminium enclosure provides high inertial ground for optimum transducer performance and low resonance
- THX pm3® approved
- LF Driver: 5.25''
- HF Driver: 1''
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz, +1dB/-2dB
- Low Frequency Extension:
- -3dB: 65Hz
- -6dB: 56Hz
- -10dB: 48kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Crossover Type: 4th-Order Electoacoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Sound Pressure Level: >106dB / 109dB @ 1m (Continuous/Peak)
- Input Connectors:
- XLR, Balanced
- RCA, Unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity:
- XLR: +4dBu, 96dB SPL / 1m
- RCA: -10dBV, 96dB SPL / 1m
- Power Supply: 115VAC / 230VAC, 50Hz/60Hz (User Selectable)
- Finish: Grey Powdercoat
- Dimensions: 173mm x 269mm x 241mm / 6.8'' x 10.6'' x 9.5'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.