Fostex PM-SUBn Professional Active Sub Woofer
Product Ref: 24646
Fostex PM-SUBn Professional Active Sub WooferDetails
Designed as the perfect partner to a PM0.5n or PM0.4n set-up, the new Fostex PM-SUBn sub woofer features a brand new 68 watt amplifier and a 200mm drive to deliver precise, low frequency reproduction and excellent deep bass output.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A snap to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch), the combination of a pair of PM0.5n's and PM-SUBn provides superb sonic quality at an affordable price.
Ideal for applications where clear, precise, "full-spectrum" audio and flexible monitoring are required. A combination of power and accuracy that will satisfy even the most discerning listener.
- Rated Output: 68W
- Input Terminal: 6mm TS phone, RCA Pin
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV
- Input Impedance: 20k ohm or more
- Output Terminal: 6mm TS phone, RCA Pin
- Functions: Phase switch (0/180 degree), Cross-over adjustment (50/150Hz), Volume control
- Type: Closed type acoustic suspension
- Speaker Unit: 20cm cone type (simplified magnetically shielded)
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 300(W) x 301(H) x 364(D)mm
- Weight: Approx. 11.6kgs
- Supplied accessories: Stereo RCA cable (1.5m), Stereo mini - RCA pin cable (1.5m), Phone - Phone cable (2m) x 2 (Red/White)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.