Fostex PC100USB Volume Controller with USB DAC
Fostex PC100USB Volume Controller with USB DACDetails
Model PC-100USB is a high grade version of PC-1(W) that converts USB digital audio signal to analog signal to feed to powered monitor speakers such as PM0.4n, PM0.5n etc. for high quality reproduction of computer audio . The volume for the left and right monitors can be controlled simultaneously at your handy position. It also offers a headphone out (stereo mini) for head-phone monitoring.
Product Ref: 24659
- Easy volume control of your monitor mix
- Built-in 16bit DA converter from digital (USB) to analog (RCA Pin)
- Rubber legs on the bottom for secure placement
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With built-in 16-bit DA converter from digital (USB) to analog (RCA Pin), a high-grade volume control knob and all-metal rugged chassis construction, the Fostex PC100USB is the perfect add-on to any studio monitor setup.
- Connector type: RCA jack
- Sampling frequency (Hz) / Bit rate: 32k, 44.1k, 48k / 16bit
Output (L,R) connectors:
- Connector type: RCA jack
- Nominal output level: 6dBv
- Applicable load impedance: 10k ohm
- USB bus power (5V, 500mA)
- Max Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Dimensions: 66 (W) x 44 (H) x 70 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 190g
- Supplied accessories: USB2.0 cable (Type A male to Type B male) x 1, RCA - RCA cable x 2
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.