Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and KRK RP5 G3 Studio Pack
Product Ref: 19226
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and KRK RP5 G3 Studio PackDetails
Focusrite's Scarlett 2i4 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface boasts amazing features at an affordable price and is designed for musicians and digital DJs. With its anodised aluminium unibody case, the Scarlett 2i4 is a great tool to have in the studio or take on to the road. Rokit Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 3 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. So 'getting ahead of the curve' means even more than ever.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Bi-Amped Active Monitors
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface
- 2 x XLR (M) - Jack Amp/Mixer Cable, 6m
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB 2in/4out Audio Interface
Focusrite's new 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface boasts amazing features at an affordable price and is designed for musicians and digital DJs. With its anodised aluminium unibody case, the Scarlett 2i4 is a great tool to have in the studio or take on to the road.
High-Quality Sound Conversion
The Scarlett 2i4 has two award-winning Focusrite microphone/line/instrument preamps which can be plugged into via front-panel XLR/TRS sockets. With 24-bit, 96 kHz conversion and class-leading analogue and digital design from input to output, you have amazing sound quality pumping in and out of this tool.
48V Phantom Power
If you're looking to record guitars, vocals or even stereo piano for example, the Scarlett 2i4's 48V phantom power does the job, along with high-quality condenser mics.
Get Zero Latency Monitoring!
Zero latency monitoring is of course very useful when listening back to the input signal through the DAW. That's where controlling direct monitoring comes in. Artists can record into the DAW in real time, whilst hearing a zero latency monitor feed from their input sources. This in turn can be controlled by a single knob for easy blending between direct monitoring and DAW playback.
Controllable Monitor Levels
As with other Scarlett series interfaces, the input level controls have a convenient novel LED around the knob which indicates when there is signal presence (green) and when there is input overload (red). The silver volume knob gives full and accurate control over your monitor levels, useful for listening back to your tracks or when you're mixing music.
Two Award-Winning Focusrite Preamps
The two Focusrite preamps are four RCA phono outputs, two of which are also available on balanced TRS sockets. Digital DJs will sink their teeth into the Scarlett 2i4, with the high-level headphone output and flexible monitoring capability. You can send outputs 1 & 2 to the main PA and use 3 & 4 for cueing, or send all four to a mixer. The converter performance makes sure that the streamed audio from your computer is sonically amazing in quality. An A/B source switch allows you to monitor either of two stereo output pairs via the high-level headphone output: very useful features for the digital DJ!
The Scarlett 2i4 has MIDI input and output, so if you have a MIDI keyboard or controller, you can play parts out to sound modules and instruments, the audio for this is recorded via Scarlett 2i4's TRS inputs.
Bundled With Software
You'll be amazed to find included software tools, packed with features, like the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, boasting reverb, compressor, gate and EQ in the form of VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins. The Xcite+ bundle from Focusrite comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station soft synth and 1GB of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters. Pack this all together and you have the potential means to compose, produce and perform.
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Bi-Amped Active Monitor, Pair
The Rokit studio monitors, with their distinctive yellow cone, can be spotted in studios of all sizes and are perfect for desktop recording, whether you've laid down thousands of tracks or are just getting started.
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP5 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 5" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
"Flattering, easy to work with, detailed and punchy beyond their price. Our monitoring space is large and reverberant, yet these small monitors still deliver a full and detailed soundstage with accurate stereo imaging." - MusicRadar
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Features/Specifications
- Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Road-ready Anodised Aluminium Unibody Casing
- Convenient Ring LED signal indicators (Green - healthy signal, Red - clipping)
- High-quality 24-bit/96 kHz Sound Conversion
- Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
- Mixer knob for latency-free direct monitoring; you can mix between input signal and DAW playback signal
- USB bus-powered
- Two Neutrik combination inputs
- Rear panel balanced TRS outputs (1 & 2) and phono (1-4)
- MIDI in and out
- Headphone amplifier with separate level control
- Headphone monitor switch to hear either set of outputs
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable 10dB pad on all inputs
- Large monitor level control
- Bundled with Xcite+ Pack, Ableton Live Lite and Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite
KRK Rokit RP3 G3 Features/Specifications
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
For further information, please download the product manual PDF from the link above.
- Configuration: 2-way
- System Type: Active studio Monitor
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50 Watts
- HF Power: 20 Watts
- LF Power: 30 Watts
- Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Auto standby: 30 mins
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7k ohm RCA, balanced 10k ohm 1/4" TRS and XLR
- Controls: HF level adjust, LF level adjust, System volume
- Dimensions (mm):
- Depth: 246
- Width: 188
- Height: 284
- Weight (kgs): 5.9
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.