Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP Firewire KRK RP8 Bundle
Product Ref: 19224
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP Firewire KRK RP8 BundleDetails
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP is Focusrites latest 16 In / 8 Out FireWire audio interface, featuring real-time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions tailor-made for the modern home studio environment
Rokit Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 2 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. So "getting ahead of the curve" means even more than ever.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Bi-Amped Active Monitors
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP Firewire Audio Interface
- Universal Acoustics Vibropads Pack
- Planet Waves FireLine IEEE 1394 Cable 5ft (Upgrade)
- 2 x Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable 10ft
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP Firewire Audio Interface with DSP
- VRM Virtual Reference Monitoring - Hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, just using headphones
- Two High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps - The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps.
- Onboard DSP-powered, latency-free tracking and mixing tools - Classic Focusrite EQ and Compression for tracking, as well as comfort reverb to place across your monitor mixes.
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire Interface - Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology; pristine audio quality and reliable synchronisation are guaranteed.
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs - A host of I/O options are provided*, including a unique loop-back facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control.
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router - Routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions; Saffire Mix Control provides an 16 x 8 DSP mixer with excellent output routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle - Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged Novation soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix - Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with all-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Front panel 5-LED metering - LED metering for each of the analogue inputs offers accurate viewing of levels direct from the front fascia.
- Two dedicated front-panel headphone busses - Providing two fully customised monitor mixes, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig - Saffire PRO 24 DSP can be powered via FireWire, or via its own power supply
VRM makes Saffire PRO 24 DSP the only interface capable of simulating over one hundred different monitoring scenarios through your headphones. VRM overcomes the major obstacle for mixing with headphones by giving you multiple perspectives on your mix, as if you were listening through speakers. Indeed, noise levels from mixing through speakers can make it impossible for most to mix at home, especially late at night; with VRM, you can mix anytime, anywhere. Using any pair of monitoring headphones, VRM let's you choose your mixing environment from a living room, a bedroom studio, or a professional studio. You then simply choose where you are positioned in that room and what speakers you listen through.
Saffire PRO 24 DSP draws on twenty-five years of mic-pre excellence. The two Focusrite pre-amps capture every subtle nuance of your sound whilst ensuring low noise and distortion. Meanwhile, high-quality digital conversion and JetPLL? jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Saffire PRO 24 DSP's other real-time DSP-powered effects also exhibit Focusrite's uncompromised approach to audio quality. EQ, Compression and Comfort Reverb sonically derived from the Focusrite Plug-in Suite (also included as VST/AU plug-ins) are all integrated within the Saffire Mix Control software, providing professional latency-free tools for tracking and monitoring.
Alongside the two Focusrite pre-amps are a host of I/O options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre), stereo SPDIF I/O and 2 virtual loopback inputs for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers accurate viewing of levels.
Saffire Mix Control, the zero-latency 16 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire PRO 24 DSP, sets a new standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as easily as possible.
Saffire PRO 24 DSP also comes with all the additional tools needed to start making music right away. These include the latest version of the Focusrite Plug-in Suite, which provides a significant upgrade from your standard sequencer effects. The suite includes Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
Focusrite's established Xcite+ bundle is also included. The bundle features Ableton Live 7 Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation's Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters and Mike the Drummer.
Saffire PRO 24 DSP combines two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps and a host of other I/O with VRM Virtual Reference Monitoring, integrated real-time tracking and monitoring effects, and easy-to-use mix control software. Together, they deliver the most comprehensive professional compact music-recording interface to date.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- THD+N: 0.001 (measured at 1kHz with a 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: EIN > 125dB (128dB analogue to digital) (measured at 60dB of gain with 150 Ohm termination (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD+N: < 0.001 (measured with 0dBFS input and 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -90dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD+N: 0.004 (measured with 0dBu input and 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
Front and Rear Connectivity
Analogue Channel Inputs (Inputs 1-4)
- 2 x XLR Mic/Line Neutrik Combi-Jacks (Inputs 1-2)
- 2 x XLR Instrument Neutrik Combi-Jacks (Instrument on inputs 1 and 2 only)
Digital Channel Inputs (Inputs 5-14) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF input on RCA
- 1 x 8 channel ADAT input on Optical Connector (SDPIF 3&4 set in preferences menu)
Analogue Audio Outputs (Outputs 1-6)
- 6 x TRS analogue outputs (Outputs 1-6)
- 2 x TRS stereo headphone output (headphone mix 1 same as outputs 3 & 4)
Digital Channel Outputs (Outputs 7-8) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF output on RCA
- 1 x 6-pin Firewire socket
- 2 Standard 5-pin DIN MIDI connectors: In and Out
- 12V DC power input connector for use with external PSU
KRK Rokit RP8 G2 Bi-Amped Active Monitor, Each
Whether you're just starting out in desktop recording, or you've already laid down a few thousand tracks, you've probably heard about KRK Rokit Powered Studio Monitors. After all, for years the Rokit has been a popular choice for accurate monitoring in home and project studios large and small. Rokit enthusiasts include guitar and bass players, electronic musicians and re-mixers, beginning artists and industry professionals.
But now is a great time to check out the all-new, Rokit Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 2 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. So "getting ahead of the curve" means even more than ever. Check out all the key technologies below, an expanded definition of key Features and Benefits are just a click away too.
New Radically Curved Front Baffle Design
High Frequency Waveguide
High Frequency Level control
Input Gain Control
Multiple Input Options
Recessed Tweeter Waveguide
Bi-Amplified Design with Active Crossover
Rigid Wood Cabinet
New KRK Proprietary Woofers and Tweeters
New KRK Proprietary Woofers And Tweeters
Speakers, crossovers and amplifiers are tuned for maximum performance: Improved top end frequency response, increased articulation, better imaging, faster attack times, less distortion. The 1" Neodymium Soft Dome tweeter is more natural and less harsh than metal-domed tweeters, resulting in reduced ear fatigue and more natural mixes. The Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer maximizes excursion performance without compromising reliability and minimizes distortion. We've even improved the speaker voicing of new Rokit (no simple feat considering how great Rokit's have always been in this regard). Simply put, RokitG2 is the most accurate monitor in its price range.
Universal Acoustics Vibropads Pack
Universal Acoustics Vibropad Pack
Universal Acoustics Vibro - Pads are specially formulated anti-compression Pads designed to improve the accuracy of your nearfield monitors by Isolating and de-coupling them from the surface they are resting on. Each set of Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads includes 4 x 100mm wide x300mm deep pads Each base pad includes It's own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide alevel surface . Alternatively the leveling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5 or 10 slope angled Up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting . Which ever position Vibro - Pads are utilised we guarantee that your monitors will provide a noticeable sonic improvement and your recordings
Planet Waves FireLine IEEE 1394 Cable 5ft
- IEEE 1394 Digital Audio/Video Cable.
- Gold Plated plugs provide superior data transfer.
- Double shielded cable for 100 shield coverage and error-free data transmission.
Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable 10ft
Redefining the meaning of the entry label cable, the Classic Series Speaker Cables feature a 16 gauge premium quality stranded conductor insuring maximum signal transfer while maintaining flexibility.
The molded plug and extra-heavy abrasion resistant outer jacket ensure that the cable can will hold up under any condition. Like with all Planet Waves cables, the Classic Series Speaker cables come with a lifetime guarantee.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.