Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 Firewire and Thunderbolt KRK RP5 G3s Bundle
Product Ref: 19202
Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 Firewire and Thunderbolt KRK RP5 G3s BundleDetails
The Saffire PRO 14 is an 8 in / 6 out audio interface with legendary sonic performance and unmatched flexibility at a truly affordable price. The latest in Focusrite's new generation of FireWire audio interfaces, the Saffire PRO 14 is designed to make home studio recording and mixing easy without sacrificing audio quality. This interface includes Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite accurately modelled on Focusrite's classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor hardware.
Rokit Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors. Generation 3 Rokits set a new standard with even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. So "getting ahead of the curve" means even more than ever...
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Red 2 & 3 Plug-Ins
The Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor included plug-ins are accurate models of Focusrite's classic hardware. Coveted by producers and engineers for their unrivalled clarity and versatility, the original units are proud fixtures in some of the most renowned recording studios the world over. Now, the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite lets you exploit the famous natural sound of the originals, conveniently from within your DAW of choice. Click here for more information on how to download.
- KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Bi-Amped Active Monitors
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 Firewire Audio Interface
- Universal Acoustics Vibropads Pack
- 2 x Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable 10ft
Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 Firewire Audio Interface
Twenty-five years of mic pre excellence form the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps. Combined with a host of additional I/O options, the Saffire PRO 14 helps you get the tracks you want without having to constantly re-patch your studio.
Alongside the two high quality mic preamps, two additional analogue inputs, four analogue outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI open the door to true multi-track recording. Two Hi-Z instrument inputs let you plug straight in without the need to buy additional DI boxes, and two virtual Loopback inputs are also available for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio.
Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps:
The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's 25-year legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning preamps.
High-quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface:
Features professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization.
Total I/O count of 8 inputs and 6 outputs:
A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique Loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router:
Provides an 18 x 6 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility, intuitive one-click configurations, and lower than 1.4ms latency (less than the time it takes sound to travel two feet through air!).
Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix:
Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
Xcite+ Software Bundle:
Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live Lite 8, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Bi-Amped Active Monitor, Each
The Rokit studio monitors, with their distinctive yellow cone, can be spotted in studios of all sizes and are perfect for desktop recording, whether you've laid down thousands of tracks or are just getting started.
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP5 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 5" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
Universal Acoustics Vibropads Pack
Universal Acoustics Vibropad Pack
Universal Acoustics Vibro - Pads are specially formulated anti-compression Pads designed to improve the accuracy of your nearfield monitors by Isolating and de-coupling them from the surface they are resting on. Each set of Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads includes 4 x 100mm wide x300mm deep pads Each base pad includes It's own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide alevel surface . Alternatively the leveling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5 or 10 slope angled Up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting . Which ever position Vibro - Pads are utilised we guarantee that your monitors will provide a noticeable sonic improvement and your recordings
Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable 10ft
Redefining the meaning of the entry label cable, the Classic Series Speaker Cables feature a 16 gauge premium quality stranded conductor insuring maximum signal transfer while maintaining flexibility.
The molded plug and extra-heavy abrasion resistant outer jacket ensure that the cable can will hold up under any condition. Like with all Planet Waves cables, the Classic Series Speaker cables come with a lifetime guarantee.
Microphone Inputs 1-2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Gain Range: +13dB to +60dB
- Maximum Headroom: +8dBu
- THD+N: 0.001 (measured at 1kHz with a 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise EIN: 124dB analogue to digital (measured at 60dB of gain with 150 Ohm termination (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Input Impedance: 2k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- Gain Range: -10dB to +36dB
- THD+N: 0.001 (measured with 0dBFS input and 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -90dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Input Impedance: >10k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Gain Range: Switch-able between +16dBu or -10dBV for 0dBFS (balanced inputs) THD+N: 0.003 (measured at 1kHz with a 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -100dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Input Impedance: >10k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- Gain Range: +13dB to +60dB
- THD+N: 0.004 (measured with 0dBu input and 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- 4 Electronically Balanced Outputs
- Maximum Output Level (0dBFS): +10dBu
- THD+N: 0.001 (0dBFS input, 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Any input to input: > 100dB
- Any output to output: > 100dB
- Any input to output: > 100dB
- A/D Dynamic Range > 109dB (A-weighted), all analogue inputs
- D/A Dynamic Range > 106dB (A-weighted), all analogue outputs
- Internal Clock
- Sync to Word Clock on SPDIF Input (RCA)
- JetPLLTM PLL technology providing superb jitter reduction for class leading converter performance
- Clock jitter: < 250 picoseconds
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 8 input channels to computer: Analogue (4), SPDIF (2) and Loop-back (2)
- 6 physical output channels from computer: Analogue (4), SPDIF (2)
- 12 DAW output streams
- Assignable 18 input by 6 output mixer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.