Focusrite ISA430 Mk II Producer Pack Channel Strip
Focusrite ISA430 Mk II Producer Pack Channel StripDetails
Product Ref: 47577View Full Description
Buy on finance from £44.81 per month Finance from £44.81 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Focusrite ISA Microphone Pre-Amp
The ISA microphone preamp was first introduced in 1985 and is renowned for outstanding transparency and subtle warmth contributed by transformer core saturation. With an additional variable impedance circuit ISA users are able to perfectly match the preamp with any microphone, or to use different settings creatively to shape the sound of the microphone. The ISA microphone preamp topology provides amazing clarity and the well-known Focusrite sound making it the first choice for many audio professionals today.
Dual Mode Compressor
The Focusrite ISA430 MkII incorporates an impressive dual mode compressor which gives you the ability to use either a transparent VCA circuit for large amounts of compression or a vintage optical design compression which provides a more traditional compressor tone. Complete with ratio, threshold, makeup gain, attack, mix, release (with auto release function) and blend switch the ISA430 provides a huge range of control allowing you to accurately add and tweak your compression to create truly punchy and dynamically consistent tones.
Providing an advanced and high performance EQ section the ISA430 delivers maximum control over the frequency bandwidth with high and low pass filters, twin parametric EQ controls with x3 buttons for further manipulation possibilities and even the capability to switch sections of the EQ into the dynamics side chain which can be referenced with the listen button to allow precision EQ modifications.
Mic Pre Masters
Focusrite are world renowned for the premium design and build quality of their microphone preamps, offering professional results for home and commercial recording. The Mic Pre Masters website provides video demonstrations and interactive audio stems which allow you to hear isolated tracks from recordings done exclusively through Focusrite preamps. The interactive demonstrations allow you to hear exactly how each preamp from the Focusrite range treats individual instrument elements to ensure you purchase the perfect interface for your desired application.
Mic Pre Masters Stems:
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based Mic-pre with variable impedance and Air feature
- Multi format Compressor; switch between Focusrite's transparent VCA circuit and a vintage optical circuit
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Ability to function as 4 separate modular processors: mic pre, EQ, Dynamics and stereo ADC
- Precision VU metering of input level, Insert 1 or 2 Return level, Compressor gain reduction or Sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design; an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post mic pre output for the shortest possible signal path
- Proprietary Focusrite discrete Class A VCA Gate and Expander designs
- Listen feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion and de-essing
- De- esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency
- Soft Limiter to avoid critical digital overload
- Optional Stereo A/D 24-bit 192 kHz Delta Sigma converter
- Gain Range: +10dB to +40dB
- Input Impedance: >1M Ohm
- Gain Range: 0 - 60dB / 10dB Steps
- Variable Input Impedance: 600 Ohm, 1k4 Ohm, 2k4 Ohm, 6k8 Ohm
- EIN: -128dB with 150 Ohm Terminating Impedance at 60dB Gain
- Noise: -97dBu
- THD: 0.001 with -20dBu 1kHz Input and 20Hz-22kHz Bandpass Filter
Compressor (VCA Mode)
- Threshold Range: -28dB - +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 - 10:1
- Slope: Soft Knee
- Attack: 100µs - 100ms
- Release: 100ms - 7s, Variable or Auto (Program Dependent)
Compressor (Vintage Opto Mode)
- Threshold Range: -28dB - +12dB
- Comp Ratio: 1.5:1 - 5:1
- Lim Ratio: 5:1 - 20:1
- Comp Slope: Soft Knee
- Lim Slope: Hard Knee
- Attack: Fixed
- Release: Fixed
- Low Pass Filter: 18dB/oct from 400Hz to 22kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB/oct from 20Hz to 1.6Hz
- Parametric Low Mid: 40Hz - 400Hz (120Hz - 1.2Khz when x3 pressed)
- Parametric Hi-Mid: 600Hz - 6kHz (1.8kHz - 18kHz when x3 pressed)
- High Shelf Freq Steps : 1.5kHz, 3.3kHz, 6.8kHz, 15kHz (Hi-range engaged: 2.2kHz, 4.7kHz, 10kHz, 18kHz)
- Low Shelf Freq Steps : 20Hz, 56Hz, 160Hz, 460Hz (Hi-range engaged: 33Hz, 95Hz, 270Hz, 655kHz)
- Threshold Range: -40dB to +10dB
- Gate Range: 0 to -80dB
- Attack: Switched Fast or Low
- Release: 100ms to 5s
- Hold: 20ms to 4s
- Expander Ratio: 0 to 5:1
- Threshold Range: 22dB
- Frequency Range: 2k2 to 9k2
- Ratio at Central Freq: 2:1
- Threshold Range: 20dBu
- Ratio: Infinite (Brick Wall)
- Attack: Frequency Dependant
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 7.58Kg
- Width: 19" / 484mm
- Height: 3.5" / 85mm
- Depth: 9.8" / 250mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.