Electro-Voice RE320 Variable-D Dynamic Vocal and Instrument Mic
Electro-Voice RE320 Variable-D Dynamic Vocal and Instrument MicDetails
Product Ref: 19501View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.16 per month Finance from £8.16 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for capturing voice and a wide variety of electric and acoustic instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content and natural tonal performance. RE320's unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two ideal microphones in one body. One switch position delivers voice, electric and acoustic instruments with a lively, yet natural tonal response, while the other switch position delivers an "insta-kick" curve designed specifically for kick drums.
With exclusive Variable-D, the RE320 microphone ensures no loss in sound quality when the distance between the microphone and the source is extended. When a normal microphone is used close to the source of sound, the tones are full and clear yet when the distance increase, the sound becomes thinner and less prominent. The RE320 has no issue with this thanks to perforated pipes located on the rear side of the diaphragm. The pipes deliver uncoloured and undistorted damping at 180° off-axis to ensure that the same frequency response remains the same no matter the distance. This ability makes the RE320 a popular choice for those performers who want to move around whilst using the microphone and radio/DJ announcers.
- Variable-D™ minimises proximity effect
- Ideal for studio & live settings
- Extensive internal pop filtering
- Humbucking coil
- Two selectable shaping filters
- Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves
- Mic Type: Vocal/Instrument
- Element: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet Structure
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz (Kick Curve), 45Hz - 18kHz (Generic Curve)
- Impedance: 150Ω
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector Type: 3-Pin XLR
- Case Material: Metal
- Finish: Semi Gloss Black
- Weight: 681 g
- Height: 216.7 mm
- Diameter (Max): 49.2 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.