Dynaudio BM5 mkIII Next Generation Near-Field Monitor, Single
Dynaudio BM5 mkIII Next Generation Near-Field Monitor, SingleDetails
The Dynaudio BM5 mkIII Near-Field Monitor is a two-way active nearfield studio monitor, the next generation of the BM5A mkII, with greater SPL, frequency and power response than its predecessor. The ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger models. The premium-quality components and compact design makes it ideal for mixing and mastering applications.
Product Ref: 45570View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.83 per month Finance from £9.83 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Mixing & Mastering
The Dynaudio BM5 mkIII Next Generation Near-Field Monitor features a range of premium-quality components that ensure optimal audio quality. The handcrafted drivers feature aluminium voice coils for the best possible signal quality, ensuring a quick and accurate transient response. The drivers themselves feature a double neodymium magnet system with vented pol piece for accurate control, while the voice coil surrounds the magnet for maximum linearity. Its ultra-wide frequency range (42Hz-24kHz) allows you to hear every nuance of the original audio as it was intended, ideal for mixing and mastering applications.
Design & Construction
The Extended excursion 7’’ woofer and 1.1. soft dome tweeter work together to deliver the best possible audio performance, each featuring 50W of power and driven by the Class Amplifier with DSP Crossover. This retains your audio’s natural harmonic qualities while accentuating the low and high frequency bands for added clarity. High pass filters at 60 and 80Hz are perfect for adapting the speaker with a subwoofer, allowing you to create a full system with ease. An input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range) is also included allowing you to cater to different interfaces and external audio devices.
- Extended excursion 7" Woofer with pure aluminium voice coil
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminium voice coil
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling
- Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
- Higher SPL, greater frequency and power response compared to the previous generation
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42 Hz-24 kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer matching
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- System: Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 42 Hz – 24 kHz
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m: 100 mVrms
- Max SPL 1m, normal room: 118 dB peak
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency: 45 Hz
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1900 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofer: 175mm moulded aluminium frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone 75 mm voice coil with pure aluminium wire on aluminium former
- Weight: 7.7 kg / 16.9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296 mm / 7.3” x 12.5” x 11.6”
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.