Dreadbox White Lines Euro Module - Echo
Dreadbox White Lines Euro Module - EchoDetails
Product Ref: 94143View Full Description
Spend another £161.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Erebus Delay Circuit
The White Lines Echo Module provides the same delay circuit found in the renowned Erebus synthesizer from Dreadbox. This premium-grade delay circuit provides high-quality echos and delays ranging from 30ms – 800ms (400-800ms lo-fi). The streamlined design provides an ergonomic layout, with all the major controls clearly labelled for quick and easy access. The Dreadbox Echo Module features three patch points in total, including: Input, CV and Output. This high-quality effect is ideal for treating a range of input sources, from basslines to cutting-edge leads.
There are three main rotary controls including: Mix, Feedback and Time. The mix parameter allows you to control the dry and wet mix of the delay, providing precise control over your levels. The feedback parameter allows you to change the dominance of the effect. The time parameter allows you to change the delay time ranging from 0-800ms (delay can be muddy after 400ms). The CV input is dedicated to the time parameter so you can use external equipment with the module. It measures only 8HP, ideal for space conscious studio user.
- Delay module for Eurorack
- Uses the delay circuit from the Erebus synth
- Delay times: 30ms – 800ms (400-800ms lo-fi)
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.