Direct Sound EX25 Isolation Headphones
Direct Sound EX25 Isolation HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 91796View Full Description
Spend another £141.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Studio-Grade Audio Quality
The Direct Sound EX25 Isolation Headphones delivering exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the 40mm drivers and extended frequency range. The wide frequency response ranges from 20Hz – 20khz, capturing every nuance of your source audio. The rich and detailed sound makes it ideal for mixing and mastering applications, as well as hi-fi users and audiophiles. The closed-back design delivers an accurate sound with a high impedance for optimal audio performance.
Natural Passive Isolation
The over-ear construction and cutting-edge design delivers 33.4 db (at 9kHz) of natural passive isolation. As well as improving the overall audio performance, the extreme isolation ensures you can focus solely on the music, removing any unwanted background noise. Its also good for noise environments such as studio sessions, where drummers or other band members need to eliminate the outside noise for monitoring purposes.
Designed For Comfort
The IncrediFlex padded headband is fully adjustable, catering to any head size for optimal versatility. The closed-back design features thick ear pads for added comfort, designed to minimise listening fatigue. The headphones are also foldable for quick and easy storage, and features a 9 foot premium- twin-lead cable. Additionally, the EX25 Headphones complete with a 1/4-inch gold-plated screw-on adapter with on-cord storage.
- High-end studio-grade headphones
- 33.5dB of natural, passive isolation
- Ideal for mixing & mastering applications as well as audiophiles
- IncrediFlex adjustable headband
- Foldable for easy storage
- Convenient jack adapter keeper
- Type: Dynamic closed type headphones with closed back speakers
- Passive Attenuation: 33.4 dB at 8,000 Hz, NRR 25 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fidelity Response: TruSound tonally accurate
- Drivers: 40 mm, closed back
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107 dB at 1 KHz 1 mW
- Cord: 9 ft (2,750 mm) premium twin-lead cable
- Plug: Straight stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4″ (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- Rated Input Power: 500 mW
- Weight:9.5 oz (includes cable and plug)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.