DISC Audio Technica ATH-M35 Closed Headphones, Folding
Product Ref: 21596
DISC Audio Technica ATH-M35 Closed Headphones, FoldingDetails
Fold them up, toss them in their storage pouch & take them on the road. Created especially for field recording and studio tracking/mixing, these compact folding headphones offer beautifully balanced, articulate sound; impressive power-handling; and a lightweight, ergonomic design.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At the heart of each ATH-M35 earpiece, a 40 mm rare-earth neodymium driver offers impressive power handling for tracking sessions. Generously padded circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort for extended listening sessions; the adjustable headband is also crafted and cushioned for listening comfort.
Other premium-quality components include a single-sided cable constructed of ultra-flexible litz wire, and a gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and professional 1/4" adapter.
- Folding construction for compact transport & storage
- Exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing
- High power handling for tracking sessions
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Audio Technica ATH-M30 Closed Headphones Specifications
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 65 ohms
- Weight 7.0 oz (200 g) without cable
- Cable 11' (3.4 m), coiled, left-side exit
- Connector 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug, snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.