Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder
Boss BR-800 Digital RecorderDetails
Call our Boss Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 16808View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BOSS BR-800 allows anyone with even the smallest amount of work space to create and edit complex multi-track recording, thanks to a comprehensive number of inputs and outputs, faders and knobs and easily-accessed features all housed within an oh-so-slim chassis.
Whether you're creating intricate, multi-layered songs or point-and-capture field recordings, the BR-800 makes the recording process fast and easy. Beginners will love the new EZ Recording mode which interactively guides you through the recording process. Other helpful features include the convenient RETRY function, which recues automatically to fix mistakes, and SONG SKETCH recording for instant, one-touch capture. There's also a built-in stereo condenser microphone plus a DR-880-quality rhythm generator for adding drum and percussion tracks to your songs.
Onboard COSM Effects
Enhance your recordings with the powerful BOSS effects onboard the BR-800. Many of the effects are derived from BOSS' flagship processors, including vocal effects from the VE-20, COSM guitar/bass effects from the GT-10 series, and modelled acoustic-guitar body effects from the AP-1 preamp, which imparts pro-quality miced-up sound and rich body tone to line-recorded acoustic guitar.
The BR-800's USB compatibility enables a variety of functionality with computers. Connected to a PC, the BR-800 will function as an USB audio interface for recordings that utilize the internal effects. The BR-800 can also function as a control surface for DAW software.
You can power the BR-800 from the included AC adaptor, or, for ultimate mobility, it can be powered from six AA batteries - you can literally record anywhere!
- 4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
- EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
- Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS’s flagship processors
- Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
- Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
- Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE software available for free
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
- Sleek new interface based on touch sensors
- SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
- AC adaptor included
- Number of TracksTrack: 8
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- AD Conversion: 24-bit, 24-bit + AF method (GUITAR/BASS input)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Compatible Card Capacity:SD Card: 1 GB to 2 GB, SDHC Card: 4 GB to 32 GB
- Data Type: HiFi (MT2) Roland/BOSS original format, 16 bit linear stereo WAV format(*)*SONG SKETCH only
- Recording Time:
- (for multi-track recording)*Conversion in one track
- (1 GB: 8 hours 40 minutes
- (2 GB: 17 hours
- (4 GB: 34 hours
- (8 GB: 68 hours
- (16 GB: 136 hours
- (32 GB: 272 hours
- Recording Time:
- (for SONG SKETCH)*Stereo recording
- (1 GB: 90 minutes
- (2 GB: 3 hours
- (4 GB: 6 hours
- (8 GB: 12 hours
- (16 GB: 24 hours
- (32 GB: 48 hours
- Nominal Input Level:
- GUITAR/BASS jack: -10 dBu
- INPUT 1 to 4 jacks: -50 to -20 dBu (XLR type), -26 to +4 dBu (1/4" TRS phone type)
- LINE IN jack: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- GUITAR/BASS jack: 1 M ohm
- INPUT 1 to 4 jacks: 3k ohms (XLR type), 47 k ohms (1/4" TRS phone type)
- LINE IN jack: 10 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBuOutput ImpedanceLINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: LINE OUT jacks: 20 k ohms or greater,PHONES jack: 32 to 100 ohms
- Residual Noise Level:LINE OUT jacks:-85 dBu or less (IHF-A Typ.)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots (Backlit LCD)
- USB Function:Audio Input/Output, MIDI Input/Output, File Transfer, BUS Power operation
- Power Supply:
- DC 9V: AC Adaptor
- Size AA Dry battery x 6 (alkaline batteries recommended)
- USB Bus Power
- Current Draw:280 mA (DC IN), 480 mA (USB Bus Power)
- Battery Life for Continuous Use: Approximately 5.5 hours
- Accessories:SD Card, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Owner's Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.