Blue Yeti Studio
Blue Yeti StudioDetails
Product Ref: 80680View Full Description
Spend another £96.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Blue Yeti Studio is a premium-quality, versatile studio microphone designed for recording everything from vocals to instruments. The Yeti Studio microphone is unique in that it features a built-in headphone amplifier that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal, eliminating the need for an external audio interface. The wide frequency range (20Hz – 20 kHz) ensures you capture every nuance from the source audio for studio-quality recordings. The built-in headphone amplifier also boasts an impressive frequency response so you can hear every subtlety while you record.
Capture A Variety Of Sources
The Blue Yeti Studio features three varying pickup patterns that allow you to accommodate a range of recording applications including everything from vocals and instruments to podcasts and voiceovers. The Cardioid mode is ideal for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments, recording sound sources that are placed directly in front of the microphone for a rich and full-bodied sound. The Omnidirectional mode allows you to pick up sound from all around the mic; this is ideal for use as a room/ambience microphone. The Stereo Mode used both the left and right channel to capture a natural and realistic sound image, ideal for recording instruments such as acoustic guitars or choirs. Additionally, the figure of 8 pattern records from the front and rear of the microphone, ideal for recording a duet or an interview between two people.
PreSonus Studio One Artist & iZotope Nectar Software
To get you started straight away, Blue have included a free copy of PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software. The PreSonus Studio One Artist software gives you everything you need to capture studio-quality recordings wherever you are. This special ‘Blue Microphones Edition’ of the PreSonus Studio One Artist software features specially-designed quick-start templates that allow you to easily access presets to suit a range of applications from vocals and instruments to podcasting and audio For YouTube. These varying template presets allow you to accentuate the sound processing for your Yeti Studio so you get the sound you’re looking for without having to spend hours tweaking parameters and controls. The 32-bit audio engine delivers superior sound quality and the highly intuitive interface allows you to record, edit, arrange and publish your audio with ease. Also included is the iZotope Nectar Elements vocal production software that allows you enhance your vocal performances, resulting in rich, studio-quality vocal tracks. You can do everything from de-ess vocals to fixing pitch problems and more.
Compact, Portable Design
The compact and highly portable design of the Blue Yeti Studio makes it ideal for use as a podcast microphone as well as a go-to studio microphone you can take on the road. The Yeti Studio comes with a built-in tripod that allows you to easily setup and stabilise your microphone in nearly any situation. A red LED light is located on the front of microphone that shows you when your microphone is plugged in and ready to use.
- All-in-one professional recording system for vocals
- Yeti multi-pattern USB microphone
- Integrated headphone amplifier with volume control allows you to directly monitor your input signal
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition recording software as well as iZotope Nectar Elements vocal production software
- Custom Yet Studio templates for voice-over, podcasts, music and more
- Four selectable pickup patterns
- Mute button kills all signals coming from the microphone
- Compact, portable design with built-in stand
SpecificationsMicrophone & Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5 1kHz)
- Dimensions (Extended In Stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (Microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (Stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or newer) / Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher)
- USB Connection: USB 1.1/2.0 (or newer)
- RAM: 64 MB RAM (minimum)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.