Blue Snowflake USB Condenser Microphone
Product Ref: 13679
Blue Snowflake USB Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Say hello to the Snowflake, Blue's cool USB mic designed for use on the go.
Whether you're recording your newest podcast, talking business on the web, or just narrating your latest great family movie, the Snowflake can capture it with amazing clarity and depth that's head and shoulders above any comparable portable USB on the market!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Snowflake works on both Mac and PC with no complicated drivers to install: just connect it to your computer's USB port, follow the prompts and you'll have high-fidelity sound in no time. It's perfect for podcasting, voice recognition software, iChat, and VoIP software such as Skype and Vonage. Or use it for dictation, field recording, lecture recording, and narration for slideshows and PowerPoint presentations. The sky's the limit. It's even great for recording music via GarageBand and other multitrack recording software.
Designed with the traveler in mind, the Snowflake's unique design allows you to place it on a desk or flat surface near your computer, or mount it to the screen of most laptops. Because it simply connects to your USB port, it offers a wide range of applications coupled with an ease of use never before offered in a professional-quality microphone. In the tradition of Blue's line of renowned studio microphones, the Snowflake features Blue's superior proprietary capsule and circuit design, optimized to make sure that you always get the best sound possible into your computer, and sets a new standard for digital recording on the go!
- Professional recording quality - on the go!
- Mac and PC compatible
- Plug 'n play - no complicated drivers required
- Unique design fits on your desktop or laptop
- Blue's superior proprietary capsule and circuit design
- Includes USB cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Windows: XP Home Edition or XP Professional; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.