Blue Snowball Studio, Black
Blue Snowball Studio, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 80679View Full Description
Spend another £164.51 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Blue Snowball Studio is a premium-quality, versatile studio microphone designed for recording everything from vocals to instruments. The Snowball Studio features Blue's legendary condenser capsule technology that utilises two internal capsules and three pickup pattern settings. A -10dB Pad is also included so you can accommodate any recording application. The built-in USB connection eliminates the need for an external audio interface, allowing you to plug the Snowball Studio directly into your computer and start recording right away. The wide frequency response (40Hz – 18kHz) ensures you capture every nuance of the source audio as it was intended.
Capture A Variety Of Sources
The Blue Snowball Studio features three varying pickup patterns that allow you to accommodate a range of recording applications including everything from vocals and instruments to podcasts and voiceovers. The Cardioid mode is ideal for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments, recording sound sources that are placed directly in front of the microphone for a rich and full-bodied sound. The Omnidirectional mode allows you to pick up sound from all around the mic; this is ideal for use as a room/ambience microphone. The cardioid with -10dB pad is ideal for dealing with louder sound sources such as electric guitars or dynamic vocal performances, delivering a clear and distortion free sound.
PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software
To get you started straight away, Blue have included a free copy of PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software. The PreSonus Studio One Artist software gives you everything you need to capture studio-quality recordings wherever you are. This special ‘Blue Microphones Edition’ of the PreSonus Studio One Artist software features specially-designed quick-start templates that allow you to easily access presets to suit a range of applications from vocals and instruments to podcasting and audio For YouTube. These varying template presets allow you to accentuate the sound processing for your Snowball Studio so you get the sound you're looking for without having to spend hours tweaking parameters and controls. The 32-bit audio engine delivers superior sound quality and the highly intuitive interface allows you to record, edit, arrange and publish your audio with ease.
Compact, Portable Design
The compact and highly portable design of the Blue Snowball Studio makes it ideal for use as a podcast microphone as well as a go-to studio microphone you can take on the road. The Snowball Studio comes with a built-in tripod that allows you to easily setup and stabilise your microphone in nearly any situation. A red LED light is located on the front of the microphone that shows you when your microphone is plugged in and ready to use.
- Capture studio-quality vocals and instruments
- Plug and play USB connection eliminates need for external audio interface
- Complete with PreSonus Studio One Artist software with range of specially-designed Blue microphones templates
- Dual condenser capsule array
- Three selectable polar patterns
- Wide frequency range captures every nuance of the source audio
- 44.1kHz/16-Bit sample rate
- Compact, portable design with built-in tripod
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Processing Power: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Processing Power: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- HD: 30 GB hard-drive space
- Monitor: Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Other: A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
Snowball USB Microphone
- Capsules: Dual condenser capsule array
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Bit Rate: 16 Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Onboard Controls: 3-way switch for pattern select and -10dB pad
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.