Blue Lola Hi-Fidelity Headphones, Black
Blue Lola Hi-Fidelity Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 72366View Full Description
Spend another £21.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Response
The Blue Lola headphones incredible audio fidelity and a wide frequency range resulting in the best possible audio reproduction, ideal for producing and listening purposes alike. The wide frequency range means you can hear every nuance of the original sound, adding to its precision and clarity, ideal for checking mixes for reference in the studio. The headphones also feature custom 50mm drivers that help to deliver the incredible audio quality. The drivers airtight enclosure around the drivers featuring a reinforced thick wall making it extremely strong and resistant to vibrations, creating a stable platform for the drivers to deliver crisp and clear audio.
Designed For Comfort
As well its studio-grade audio quality, the Lola's have been designed and optimised for maximum comfort, perfect for extensive use whether it be for the casual listener or for a musician referencing their mixes. The headphones feature a reinvented headband construction for maximum comfort, adapting to a variety of head shapes and sizes. This innovative design results in a perfect seal around the ear, for improved isolation and minimum sound bleed. The adjustable pivoting arms on the side of the headphones let you adjust the height of the headband, allowing you to personalise the shape for added comfort and flexibility. A lot of conventional headphones feature round ear-cups which can be prove problematic and uncomfortable after extensive use. The Blue Lola's earcups are designed to actually fit the shape of your ear, with re-imagined design providing a better seal for improved sound isolation
- Visionary design for unprecedented end-to-end performance
- Custom 50mm drivers deliver incredible sound
- Revolutionary personalized fit for superior comfort
- Sealed over-ear design for immersive isolation
- Custom designed earcups for added comfort
- Reinvented headband construction featuring precision height adjustment
- Type and Size: 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Impedance: 42 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure Details: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
- Weight: 397g
- Dimensions Closed: 21cm x 14cm x 12cm
- Dimensions Open: 18cm x 29cm x 12cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.