Blue Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Blue Blueberry Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Winner of Electronic Musician's 2000 Editors' Choice Award for Best Microphone, the Blueberry consists of a Class A discrete transformer based microphone amplifier perfectly chosen to compliment our cardioid pattern, hand- built large diaphragm capsule.
Product Ref: 13687View Full Description
Buy on finance from £26.60 per month Finance from £26.60 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Natural Vocal Presence
The Blue Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone has been designed to provide the commanding, intimate presence associated with the world's best vintage vocal microphones. With its shimmering, detailed highs, smooth midrange, and minimized proximity effect, the Blueberry excels at delivering a vocal right to the front of the mix where it belongs. When processed with limiting and/or compression, as is standard practice for most pop vocals, tracks recorded with the Blueberry will be free of pumping, low frequency thumps. Acoustic guitar, hand percussion, drums, and other critical high end sources also shine in front of the Blueberry, gaining an extra measure of presence that enables the most delicate sounds to cut through a mix, even at very low levels.
Custom Cherrywood Box
Handsomely packaged in its own cherrywood box, the Blueberry has been designed to fill the needs of the home musician and professional alike. Whatever your music, add a Blueberry to the mix and let your ears feast on the sound.
- Proprietary Blue single-membrane large diaphragm capsule
- Commanding, intimate presence for vocals and instruments
- Fast transient response and high-SPL handling
- Blue heritage of premium audio and innovative design
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohm
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 0.5 THD)
- S/N Ratio: 86 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 131 dB (@ 2.5k ohm)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 520g
- Dimensions: 235mm x 50mm x 30mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.