Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones, 400 Ohm, Beyerdynamic Grey
Product Ref: 10975
Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones, 400 Ohm, Beyerdynamic GreyDetails
Boasting a classic design and great ambient noise attenuation, the DT 100 are closed-design headphones with great comfort, setting the standard for headphone monitoring.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DT 100 series is used throughout the world for audio recording and monitoring in studios, news gathering, film and TV production and live events. The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use.
These headphones boast a legendary, classic design and are capable of handling very high SPL. They have a single-sided, detachable cable, circumaural ear pads and great comfort for long-term wearing.
"Where they excel is the midrange and midhighs, the vocal range. Their clarity at this scale goes beyond their price bracket, and they make it easy to dissect the very specific elements of the mix. If you want a second mix opinion with the added bonus of the best recording headphones in the business, go ahead and pick up a pair." - Future Music
Features and Specifications
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 400 Ohms ± 10 per system
- Nominal SPL: 94 dB SPL
- T.H.D.: < 1
- Power handling capacity: 1000 mW (= 124 dB SPL)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Average pressure on ears: 4.5 N
- Ambient noise isolation: 20 dB(A)
- Weight (without cable): 350 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.